Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Dallas302
if all these issues are resolved- i,e. fully healthy and fit squad (1st elven and the bench) at start of next season... I should expect we should return to the old winning ways ?

If we don't qualify for CL, we'll be in deep shyte, we might have to sell a player or two, let alone reinforcing

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 21/02/21 05:07 PM.
O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
It is certain we are not playing CL next season. Team won't get any better next week or the week after that.

D
Trialist
Trialist
D
Not over until mathematically over - never know, a bit of luck here and there - over the last 14 games - may just push us across the 4th spot.
This storm too will come to pass - hope soon.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Great article, almost cried while reading as it shows the pressure a manager at a big club ends up having to live with. Wont be surprised if Klopp decides to leave earlier as he cannot take it anymore. I would even say that if there was no Covid, Salah would have been sold to finance the arrival of new players.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fsg-must-not-repeat-liverpool-19884745

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion