Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Pickles
Internet down from Boston to Washington DC!!!

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1354124993593008131

Internet down from my house to the top of the lane last Thursday

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

PRICKLES

In less than 72 hours, Joe Biden:

—Killed 70,000+ jobs
—Eliminated women’s sports
—Invaded Syria
—Left the National Guard to freeze in a garage
—Admitted he doesn’t have a plan to fight COVID
—Broke his own mask mandate EO
—Ended US energy independence

Do you miss Trump yet?

ALSO PRICKLES

There currently is "No" US President. The USA is currently under Military rule...for a reason!

ALSO PRICKLES

Tl;dr. There is no way Gen Charles Flynn gets this promotion if Biden was in charge. Zero chance!!!

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Believer or non-believer it doesn't really matter but Xiden signing blank pieces of paper and the MSM then go full on caterwauling / gloating how Xiden is undoing Trump's work, had an effect. For instance $15 an hour min. wage eviscerated thousands of jobs from Mom & Pop businesses immediately, along with cancelling the Keystone XL Pipeline project.

If General Flynn's Brothers' promotion doesn't get your spidey senses tingling, i don't know what will. The role of POTUS is Commander-In-Chief of the US Armed Forces and yet those Armed Forces just delivered the BIGGEST of F.CUK YOU's to Kenyan Barry & Xiden!

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Believer or non-believer it doesn't really matter but Xiden signing blank pieces of paper and the MSM then go full on caterwauling / gloating how Xiden is undoing Trump's work, had an effect. For instance $15 an hour min. wage eviscerated thousands of jobs from Mom & Pop businesses immediately, along with cancelling the Keystone XL Pipeline project.

If General Flynn's Brothers' promotion doesn't get your spidey senses tingling, i don't know what will. The role of POTUS is Commander-In-Chief of the US Armed Forces and yet those Armed Forces just delivered the BIGGEST of F.CUK YOU's to Kenyan Barry & Xiden!

Kenyan Barry & Xiden? And are you saying USD 15 an hr min wage is no good? So these workers should be exploited on the name of Mom and Pops business? I thought it was important to help the needy

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

Oh dear.......................

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
You're welcome.....................................

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
You're welcome.....................................

Thank you for the laughs.............

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
That's one person's narrowed down perspective who has lived in Big Cities here in the USA. He says he's lived on both sides of the usa east/west which shows how narrow minded his perspective really is. My own perspective is that I chose the opposite and stayed in the one area (rural, away from the Big Cities) and I wouldn't change it for the world.

When was this actually posted because I see no date? this is important because the world has changed in little under a year and it would be interesting to understand his perspective NOW going forward with the enforced lockdowns and having no privacy to do what you want to do in the UK.

My quality of life here has changed so much for the better since I moved here. There is much more opportunities for how and where to live your life...financially, health / well being, overall quality of life.

I know most people, personally here - my Doctor is my friend, local police / sheriffs are my friends...even the Mayor is a friend. Although rural, the sense of community here I wouldn't change for the world. I own properties / land and I have no financial worries.

The BIG difference between myself and the author of this piece is that he made his choices badly whilst here and seems to be very judgmental.

Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion