KopTalk Editor
OP Offline
KopTalk Editor
shocked

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
That's mad, I thought Frank would get more time being a legend at the club, oh well, the next manager knows what to expect!

Rafa going back? lol

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
I don't like Lampard but Chelsea are a kunt of a club with an owner who is a w@nker.
Totally unfair to sack him.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
I'd hate to be a supporter of a club like Chelsea where it all seems to be done on a whim and money being the solution, no backing for managers or players, everything in the short term, feels like a load of petulant people there who think they can just have what they want.

I suppose they will argue they have had allot of success with that business model of replacing managers, winning 5 PL, CL & 5 FA Cups, since Abramovich took over, I think it has more to do with the money Abramovich has pumped into them, but now he has more/bigger rivals, so it is getting more difficult.

Looks like Thomas Tuchel will be next for a year then a big pay off...

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
I'd hate to be a supporter of a club like Chelsea where it all seems to be done on a whim and money being the solution, no backing for managers or players, everything in the short term, feels like a load of petulant people there who think they can just have what they want.

I suppose they will argue they have had allot of success with that business model of replacing managers, winning 5 PL, CL & 5 FA Cups, since Abramovich took over, I think it has more to do with the money Abramovich has pumped into them, but now he has more/bigger rivals, so it is getting more difficult.

Their model has been proven by the number of trophies they won. If Tuchel wins a trophy and then is sacked and the next manager wins another trophy, then why not?

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Their model has been proven by the number of trophies they won. If Tuchel wins a trophy and then is sacked and the next manager wins another trophy, then why not?

Without the money they pumped into buying players they would not have won those trophies.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Without the money they pumped into buying players they would not have won those trophies.

All teams winning trophies consistently is a result of pumping money but it cannot happen without having a good manager. We wouldn't have won anything if we hadn't broken the record of the most expensive CB and GK when they were purchased. A manager cannot build a great team without great players but a bad manager can build a poor team with great players

R
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
R
Abramovich would've probably sacked Klopp by now.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedJohn

But he would have given Klopp the funds to strengthen the team as well, unlike FSG who are ready to play the likes of Rhys un defence. It's normal to ask for results when you give all the required facilities, no? Where was Chelsea before the arrival of Abramovich? Who is the most important person for Chelsea's success, it's Abramovich, for us it's Klopp who will leave in a couple of years.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By RedJohn

But he would have given Klopp the funds to strengthen the team as well, unlike FSG who are ready to play the likes of Rhys un defence. It's normal to ask for results when you give all the required facilities, no? Where was Chelsea before the arrival of Abramovich? Who is the most important person for Chelsea's success, it's Abramovich, for us it's Klopp who will leave in a couple of years.

Getting the big funds means you are under pressure straight away, would be interesting to know if Lampard asked for all those attackers in the summer?

Everyone thought Frank might get some extra time as a club legend, Abramovich proved that was never the case!

Your right, all the managers Chelsea hire are very good, so if you chuck money at top players and bring them in, the combo of top manager and top players generally means you have a good chance of success in the short term, which is Chelsea'a model to repeat every 2-3 years. The worry is our success is based on selling star players for big money (Coutinho) to fund top quality players (VvD/Alisson/Fab) found by Klopp & the recruitment team that are needed, then they get improved by Klopp & the coaches, in a few years that will end......

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion