KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#636739 - 19/01/21 09:35 AM Salah pushing for a move or bigger contract TIME TO CASH IN!
kernowred Online   content
Under 23 Player

Loc: the pasty capital.
More rumblings from the Salah camp about being open to a move to Spain, this might be to try and get a better contract or it may genuinely be true.
We have seen the best of Salah and i would be happy to see him go for big money. The longer the club leaves it the less money they will get. His continual selfishness and complete lack of willingness to use his right foot is costing us.

#636740 - 19/01/21 09:39 AM Re: Salah pushing for a move or bigger contract TIME TO CASH IN! [Re: kernowred]
EnergisedReds Online   content
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By kernowred
More rumblings from the Salah camp about being open to a move to Spain, this might be to try and get a better contract or it may genuinely be true.
We have seen the best of Salah and i would be happy to see him go for big money. The longer the club leaves it the less money they will get. His continual selfishness and complete lack of willingness to use his right foot is costing us.

I would let him go for a big fee but I don't think anybody can/will pay big for him right now

#636741 - 19/01/21 10:37 AM Re: Salah pushing for a move or bigger contract TIME TO CASH IN! [Re: EnergisedReds]
Under 23 Player

Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

I would let him go for a big fee but I don't think anybody can/will pay big for him right now

i think you're right,we would have to wait till the summer.

#636742 - 19/01/21 02:04 PM Re: Salah pushing for a move or bigger contract TIME TO CASH IN! [Re: kernowred]
Liverpool Legend

Not this summer as both Real and Barca are struggling financially with no fans in their huge stadium, probably only PSG and City have some money, but nowhere near what Liverpool would ask

#636745 - 19/01/21 06:02 PM Re: Salah pushing for a move or bigger contract TIME TO CASH IN! [Re: EnergisedReds]
ecnirp98 Offline
1st Team Squad

Loc: Madchester

Not this summer as both Real and Barca are struggling financially with no fans in their huge stadium, probably only PSG and City have some money, but nowhere near what Liverpool would ask

I think we have missed the boat on selling any of the front 3 for a huge fee, due to the pandemic.

They are at their peak now, approaching their 30's, with the pandemic and the state of the big clubs, no one will come in with a huge deal for them in the next few years, in the next few years we will need to decide if we sign them up again on the huge contracts they will demand or let them go relatively cheaply to get them off the books and bring in a fee, or we just let their contracts run down and get no fee.

The good news is I do not see it like an Ozil situation, we will still be playing them and they should be top players into their early 30's.

We probably need to concentrate on bringing in their replacements, Jota is a start on this, we also have Harvey Elliott who hopefully will continue his development and become a first team player.

#636833 - 24/01/21 08:47 PM Re: Salah pushing for a move or bigger contract TIME TO CASH IN! [Re: kernowred]
Snakeye Offline
1st Team Regular

Loc: New Zealand
I'm the biggest admirer of Salah but if the money is right we should do it and use they money correctly like we did when we sold Coutinho. I still think replacing Firmino and keeping Salah is the better move though.

#636905 - 28/01/21 12:00 PM Re: Salah pushing for a move or bigger contract TIME TO CASH IN! [Re: Snakeye]
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By Snakeye
I'm the biggest admirer of Salah but if the money is right we should do it and use they money correctly like we did when we sold Coutinho. I still think replacing Firmino and keeping Salah is the better move though.

Dont think we'll get much from a Firmino sale

#636931 - 30/01/21 12:19 PM Re: Salah pushing for a move or bigger contract TIME TO CASH IN! [Re: kernowred]
LoGreg12 Offline
Trialist

I think there needs to be a definitive replacement here first!

#636934 - 30/01/21 03:56 PM Re: Salah pushing for a move or bigger contract TIME TO CASH IN! [Re: kernowred]
Redro Offline
Under 16 Player

You guys who want to sell or would be willing to sell Mo Salah I have just one question. Who would you replace the league’s top scorer with?!!!!

#636965 - 31/01/21 04:26 PM Re: Salah pushing for a move or bigger contract TIME TO CASH IN! [Re: Redro]
Under 23 Player

Originally Posted By Redro
You guys who want to sell or would be willing to sell Mo Salah I have just one question. Who would you replace the league’s top scorer with?!!!!

a two footed team player. Like Jota.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
Fabinho v Chelsea?
by EnergisedReds
02/03/21 05:37 AM
Father of Liverpool goalkeeper drowns in Brazil
by klopp4kop
27/02/21 10:24 AM
Time for a proper striker - the false 9 is so played out!
by EnergisedReds
26/02/21 03:18 AM
Evertons Stadium given approval
by jim_beam
25/02/21 04:54 PM
Who needs an enemy when you have a 'friend' like Carragher
by EnergisedReds
24/02/21 05:16 PM

General Discussion
The Time Has Come!!!
by Stanley Park
01/03/21 12:16 PM
Brexit & the sunlit uplands
by Shaggydog
28/02/21 04:52 PM
Gamestop...potential greatest wealth transfer in history?
by Pickles
26/02/21 02:29 PM
Beware of Crypto currencies!
by Pickles
26/02/21 02:52 AM
Boycott the world cup
by Stanley Park
23/02/21 12:49 PM

Top Posters (30 Days)
EnergisedReds 96
Pickles 75
Stanley Park 67