Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21
#636748 20/01/21 04:03 AM
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
...when everything that was covered up will be revealed, and all that was secret will be made known to all. Whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered behind closed doors will be shouted from the housetops for all to hear” Luke 12:2-3

01/20/2021...we are all living in a very significant moment in history.

The internet may go down, tv and radio stations too, with just an emergency broadcast explaining what is going on and why.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Joseph R Biden will be inaugurated as the 46th President of the USA today.

The end of a very dark period in American history.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I am less concerned whether trump was any good more concerned with whether Biden will be a good president

I hope so why would I not want that ?

Also always confuses me why other countries are so fascinated by American presidents sure America is important but it's no longer the dominant world power or won't be for long china is forecast to overtake

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Internet is still working fine, tv and radio stations are operating as normal and not even a hint of an emergency broadcast.

Oh and President Joe Biden is now in the Whitehouse.

I’m guessing your surname isn’t Nostradamus.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Internet is still working fine, tv and radio stations are operating as normal and not even a hint of an emergency broadcast.

Oh and President Joe Biden is now in the Whitehouse.

I’m guessing your surname isn’t Nostradamus.

His name is Pickles, because he has pickles in his head

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I am less concerned whether trump was any good more concerned with whether Biden will be a good president

Also always confuses me why other countries are so fascinated by American presidents sure America is important but it's no longer the dominant world power or won't be for long china is forecast to overtake

Maybe because the US has the most weapons both in numbers and sophistication, and therefore are the most powerful in the world, this won't change in the next 10 years at least

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 21/01/21 12:37 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Maybe because the US has the most weapons both in numbers and sophistication, and therefore are the most powerful in the world, this won't change in the next 10 years at least

China not far behind now and Russia although not having the conventional force of either china or USA has the capability to obliterate the planet if it unleashed its nuclear capability

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

China not far behind now and Russia although not having the conventional force of either china or USA has the capability to obliterate the planet if it unleashed its nuclear capability

Russia or USSR always had that capability, nothing new and China is still behind. The US military budget, if I am not mistaken is higher than everybody else combined, so they are still well ahead. IMO, very soon China will have the biggest economy but not the most powerful army, this will become the biggest danger

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
So you take an interest in other countries politics in direct proportion to their military strength ? Fair enough each to their own. Personally I prefer what happens in my own country at least I can influence that.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Did anybody watch the inauguration? see or hear anything strange? I watched it and it was like watching an old episode of "Monkey" where what was being filmed was not in-sync to the actually audio, crazily dubbed...it cut out a few times like the sound engineers where working overtime to try and fix it!

You don't have 30k+ Military and swear in 2k of those Military as acting US Marshalls...

Q. What do US Marshalls do?

A. Arrest people!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/2000-natio...ls_3661278.html

There currently is "No" US President. The USA is currently under Military rule...for a reason!

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion