Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
More rumblings from the Salah camp about being open to a move to Spain, this might be to try and get a better contract or it may genuinely be true.
We have seen the best of Salah and i would be happy to see him go for big money. The longer the club leaves it the less money they will get. His continual selfishness and complete lack of willingness to use his right foot is costing us.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By kernowred
More rumblings from the Salah camp about being open to a move to Spain, this might be to try and get a better contract or it may genuinely be true.
We have seen the best of Salah and i would be happy to see him go for big money. The longer the club leaves it the less money they will get. His continual selfishness and complete lack of willingness to use his right foot is costing us.

I would let him go for a big fee but I don't think anybody can/will pay big for him right now

Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

I would let him go for a big fee but I don't think anybody can/will pay big for him right now

i think you're right,we would have to wait till the summer.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Not this summer as both Real and Barca are struggling financially with no fans in their huge stadium, probably only PSG and City have some money, but nowhere near what Liverpool would ask

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E

Not this summer as both Real and Barca are struggling financially with no fans in their huge stadium, probably only PSG and City have some money, but nowhere near what Liverpool would ask

I think we have missed the boat on selling any of the front 3 for a huge fee, due to the pandemic.

They are at their peak now, approaching their 30's, with the pandemic and the state of the big clubs, no one will come in with a huge deal for them in the next few years, in the next few years we will need to decide if we sign them up again on the huge contracts they will demand or let them go relatively cheaply to get them off the books and bring in a fee, or we just let their contracts run down and get no fee.

The good news is I do not see it like an Ozil situation, we will still be playing them and they should be top players into their early 30's.

We probably need to concentrate on bringing in their replacements, Jota is a start on this, we also have Harvey Elliott who hopefully will continue his development and become a first team player.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I'm the biggest admirer of Salah but if the money is right we should do it and use they money correctly like we did when we sold Coutinho. I still think replacing Firmino and keeping Salah is the better move though.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Snakeye
I'm the biggest admirer of Salah but if the money is right we should do it and use they money correctly like we did when we sold Coutinho. I still think replacing Firmino and keeping Salah is the better move though.

Dont think we'll get much from a Firmino sale

L
Trialist
Trialist
L
I think there needs to be a definitive replacement here first!

R
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
R
You guys who want to sell or would be willing to sell Mo Salah I have just one question. Who would you replace the league’s top scorer with?!!!!

Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By Redro
You guys who want to sell or would be willing to sell Mo Salah I have just one question. Who would you replace the league’s top scorer with?!!!!

a two footed team player. Like Jota.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion