Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
It’s a nazi takeover attempt.with inside job collision.there must be arrests.trump should be taken down ASAP

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
The Military moving to all 50 States Capitals is to stop the obvious fallout from what is about to happen, law and order being restored in the quickest safest manner possible.

I've also not got into the setup at The State Capital but all that is on video of Deep State, Antifa and BLM who were in guise as Patriots...they've been recognised on video and were orchestrating those that went into the building.

This is as far as I go on all this, do with the info I've posted as you will...but there's no left or right or center here this has been a strategic plan for decades being played out in front of us and we have all been pawns in this charade. This goes way back even before JFK...

So what was Trump's objective to mobilise/fire up the public to go to the Capitol when the law makers were doing their job, why did he ask to put pressure on the 'weak Republicans'? He is to be blamed for what happened, not China, not anybody else, how can you not see this?

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
uk and israel will acknowledge nazi regime thus becoming nazis. we may have our end of days day shockingly soon. Lock Him Up

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
congressmen and senators officially report fear of murder from other elected officials...this [oops] is the nazi revival , we may have to go kill nazis and return the favour to the usa

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion