Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
So is the pandemic fake news as well?

You really do live in your own little world.

Fortunately in the real world the sane adults tend to condemn murder and violence.

And some of us even wear masks.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
We are all pawns, we've all been played, we are all about to be red pilled.

I forgive those in here who have chosen to put me and others down just because we have different views and values when it comes to politics and the World at large because those are the ones that this is going to hurt the most!

Ask yourselves why social media is currently purging those that do not conform with their views? Go look for yourselves what is currently happening in the World, NOW before your eyes.

This is probably the longest ever war and we never even knew we were all apart of it and it's coming to a head right now.

You are all going to be shocked...

Conform with their views that to take power using violence in a democratic country is bad? Are you serious? I really struggle to understand how the Orange man has been able to con so many people, how can educated people be so stupid, it's beyond belief. Even after he condemned the rioters he fired up himself, no seriously.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
omg trump is an historians dream, this is just like the boston tea party just by moronic racists. he is attempting a violent coup, destroying america and creating a new trump country like n.korea (we all screwed lol). how is he not in chains down the gallows , he is an attacking enemy general in the field take him down already fools

Last edited by EMP; 14/01/21 01:37 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
omg trump is an historians dream, this is just like the boston tea party just by moronic racists. he is attempting a violent coup, destroying america and creating a new trump country like n.korea (we all screwed lol). how is he not in chains down the gallows , he is an attacking enemy general in the field take him down already fools

What is incredible is the number of fans he has and who still believe in all the shyte he says, despite Republicans governors and judges who said the contrary.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By EMP

What is incredible is the number of fans he has and who still believe in all the shyte he says, despite Republicans governors and judges who said the contrary.

whats also incredible is how he has not been seized as an attacking enemy . makes me think he is going to win. most law enforcement are racist white morons like him too. they letting this coup happen , the next assault on washington gonna be interesting.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
This isn't about Washington...the inauguration is virtual...this is Worldwide. 90% of the media the world over is owned by 6 corporations, all of them have been corrupted by China.
The Military is moving into all 50 states, state capitals not just into DC.

Trump will step down and give control to the Military before then, he has no control over what is about to happen. The EO from 2018 is clear on what is about to happen, Trump knew back then what China was going to do. Everything going forward is about stopping China's communist influence in The World...Russia has nothing to do with this, which is what we've all been told by the left from their communist handlers in Beijing.

This is going to be felt The World over...stock up on essentials because the potential for power outages and infrastructure to be crippled is very real.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
This isn't about Washington...the inauguration is virtual...this is Worldwide. 90% of the media the world over is owned by 6 corporations, all of them have been corrupted by China.
The Military is moving into all 50 states, state capitals not just into DC.

Trump will step down and give control to the Military before then, he has no control over what is about to happen. The EO from 2018 is clear on what is about to happen, Trump knew back then what China was going to do. Everything going forward is about stopping China's communist influence in The World...Russia has nothing to do with this, which is what we've all been told by the left from their communist handlers in Beijing.

This is going to be felt The World over...stock up on essentials because the potential for power outages and infrastructure to be crippled is very real.

Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying. So according to your theory the US military is controlled by China and they are moving to the 50 states, is this what you are saying?

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
No Vish...the opposite...I never mentioned the US Military being controlled by China. However there is a lot of bad actors in high Military positions who had their powers neuted when Esper was fired. He brought in Chris Miller to serve as acting Defense Secretary he was the Director of National Counterterrorism.

What has been happening in Italy which has been surpressed by the media - (Vatican power outages last weekend possibly The Pope has been arrested or could even be dead!) is going to be happening in a lot of places The World over very soon. The Pope was compromised and was another puppet for China, along with Italy's former PM Renzi and high ranking Politicians in Italy. I'm not going to get into it but you'll soon see how Italy played a key role in the US 2020 Election.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
The Military moving to all 50 States Capitals is to stop the obvious fallout from what is about to happen, law and order being restored in the quickest safest manner possible.

I've also not got into the setup at The State Capital but all that is on video of Deep State, Antifa and BLM who were in guise as Patriots...they've been recognised on video and were orchestrating those that went into the building.

This is as far as I go on all this, do with the info I've posted as you will...but there's no left or right or center here this has been a strategic plan for decades being played out in front of us and we have all been pawns in this charade. This goes way back even before JFK...

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
The Military moving to all 50 States Capitals is to stop the obvious fallout from what is about to happen, law and order being restored in the quickest safest manner possible.

I've also not got into the setup at The State Capital but all that is on video of Deep State, Antifa and BLM who were in guise as Patriots...they've been recognised on video and were orchestrating those that went into the building.

This is as far as I go on all this, do with the info I've posted as you will...but there's no left or right or center here this has been a strategic plan for decades being played out in front of us and we have all been pawns in this charade. This goes way back even before JFK...

Oh dear.........

You need professional help young fella.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion