Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
[quote=ecnirp98][quote=jim_beam]
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but we have been quite unlucky this season. I thought Mane was brought down in the game

I agree, I do not believe in conspiracy theories, especially in football, I think this just comes down to incompetency of Refs & VAR officials, with a run of bad luck/decisions in our games.

It is even more galling when you see some of the decision Utd get and the media are not really questioning the decisions.

E
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
E
the newcastle keeper's hug on mane's leg... was it even reviewed by VAR cos play went right on very quickly.

elimmel #636645 06/01/21 04:11 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By elimmel
the newcastle keeper's hug on mane's leg... was it even reviewed by VAR cos play went right on very quickly.

Yes, Mane should have gone down then, would have been much more obvious

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By elimmel

Yes, Mane should have gone down then, would have been much more obvious

Yeah, Mane should have gone down to make it obvious, he was too honest, he never really claimed either, I never saw a VAR review, the commentators did not mention it.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
The 2 against Southampton could both have been given by the ref and VAR would not have overturned either of them or advised the ref to review again for himself.

To miss out on one of the other was very unlucky. United would have been given both.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By AccaBoosty
The 2 against Southampton could both have been given by the ref and VAR would not have overturned either of them or advised the ref to review again for himself.

To miss out on one of the other was very unlucky. United would have been given both.

Probably a handball in that game also we should have got, as the defenders arm was away from his body for the diving block.

What is annoying me is that things do not seem to be getting reviewed for us, if it's reviewed and they decide no pen, fair enough, but if we commit an alleged foul the game stops 2 minutes for a review, if the opponent does, the game just seems to carry on and we have no info on a review, that's what Klopp asked the 4th official about the other day whether we were stopping for a review.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion