KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Not replacing Lovren definitely for me, a CB was more important than a central midfielder if there was not enough funds as we understand.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Not replacing Lovren definitely for me, a CB was more important than a central midfielder if there was not enough funds as we understand.

I agree, taking a risk on CB, we all knew what Matip & Gomez were like for injuries, VvD was just bad luck as an impact injury, but could happen at any time.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
not replacing lovern

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
It wasn't even hindsight or whatever, it was crystal clear, even Stevie wonder could see we needed a replacement. At the time we could only envisage Vvd staying fit while Matip and Gomez would take their usual injury breaks, this has happened already plus the Vvd injury which was out of our control unfortunately.

This window is open and still nothing, the club should of announced a CB immediately upon the opening of the window but of course they are just waiting for how long I have no idea. It was frustrating to see Henderson and Fabinho both at cb.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
E
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
E
if the last 3 matches have not shown how badly the defensive situation affects the whole team play, i don't know what else will... a beating by (omg, i bite my tongue on this) Manu?

having an unsettled central defence has affected how our fullbacks play. robertson is patchy and TAA is a shadow of himself since coming back from injury. we're also missing Fabinho's cover in midfield.
will the frustration go on? hope not....

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By elimmel
if the last 3 matches have not shown how badly the defensive situation affects the whole team play, i don't know what else will... a beating by (omg, i bite my tongue on this) Manu?

having an unsettled central defence has affected how our fullbacks play. robertson is patchy and TAA is a shadow of himself since coming back from injury. we're also missing Fabinho's cover in midfield.
will the frustration go on? hope not....

It will go on as we have no money

D
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
D
I think the issues arose in the window before that when we should have signed Fernandes. He has made all the difference.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By D500
I think the issues arose in the window before that when we should have signed Fernandes. He has made all the difference.

Agree, then we would have signed a central defender instead of Jota

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion