Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Snakeye
It's his brother's wedding, I wouldn't miss that no matter the risk.

Nobody said he should have missed that but he didnt take any precautions by the looks of it. So, he basically knowingly got Covid, do you think it's professional?

J
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
J
I don't blame him for going to his bro's wedding. Weddings are no fun sat in a corner by yourself wearing a mask. At some point most players are probably going to have it.

This ain't gonna be a normal season, not too much we can do to offset the effects of the reality of covid.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By jim_beam
I don't blame him for going to his bro's wedding. Weddings are no fun sat in a corner by yourself wearing a mask. At some point most players are probably going to have it.

This ain't gonna be a normal season, not too much we can do to offset the effects of the reality of covid.

Well, in a lot of countries big weddings are not allowed for obvious reasons, he didnt even wear a mask, what did he expect?

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I agree with Vish here Salah is a highly trained highly paid professional I don't care if the wedding was his own he is accountable and contracted the club should expect better and I bet klopp is not impressed behind closed doors

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
It's his brother's wedding, I wouldn't miss that no matter the risk.

but you don't know his brother

I mean if it was my brother

Back to Back World Champions baby!
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I agree with Vish here Salah is a highly trained highly paid professional I don't care if the wedding was his own he is accountable and contracted the club should expect better and I bet klopp is not impressed behind closed doors

What makes you think he did this without getting permission from the club?

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

I doubt the club authorised him to break covid advice and the law (it would have been illegal in UK I assume so in Eygpt)

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

You think the club allowed him to go to a wedding without taking necessary precautions, seriously? He acted like a selfish idiot, simple, even Klopp said that their discussions will stay private, says it all.

D
Trialist
Trialist
D
Salah out of team is a good thing if Jota can further cement his place in the front line... good for competition.

Salah has selfish tendencies on the ball when through his own efforts creates better scoring opportunities for others around him.

D
Trialist
Trialist
D

Originally Posted By Dallas302
Salah out of team is a good thing if Jota can further cement his place in the front line... good for competition.

Salah has selfish tendencies on the ball when through his own efforts creates better scoring opportunities for others around him.

Having said that, hope it is a mild case, and therefore a quick recovery.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion