Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Snakeye
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I agree with Vish here Salah is a highly trained highly paid professional I don't care if the wedding was his own he is accountable and contracted the club should expect better and I bet klopp is not impressed behind closed doors

What makes you think he did this without getting permission from the club?

You think the club allowed him to go to a wedding without taking necessary precautions, seriously? He acted like a selfish idiot, simple, even Klopp said that their discussions will stay private, says it all.

Klopp staying quiet could also be a sign that he doesn't want to embarrass the club after authorising the ok to Salah to attend his brother's wedding. Maybe we will never know the truth or find out later but I find it hard to believe a constant professional like Salah would just break ranks without the club's knowledge. The guy has zero disciplinary issues since arriving.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Mo tested negative today, he will return to training tomorrow and will be tested 2 days later for the cl if he is negative he will be fit to play. Fantastic news.

A
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
A
Mo tested negative today, he will return to training tomorrow and will be tested 2 days later for the cl if he is negative he will be fit to play. Fantastic news.

At least there's a silver lining somewhere. After losing Keita yesterday, who normally plays 2-3 games before getting injured for 1-2 months, and unless we are allowed to block players from reporting for international duty I can see the situation getting worse.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Honestly at this rate I'd rather have Jones who looks like growing in stature game by game. Keita is just a body to be played in midfield he offers nothing. He should hand that no.8 Jersey back aswell and give it to someone worthwhile, what must Gerrard be thinking now.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I agree with Vish here Salah is a highly trained highly paid professional I don't care if the wedding was his own he is accountable and contracted the club should expect better and I bet klopp is not impressed behind closed doors

What makes you think he did this without getting permission from the club?

You think the club allowed him to go to a wedding without taking necessary precautions, seriously? He acted like a selfish idiot, simple, even Klopp said that their discussions will stay private, says it all.

Klopp staying quiet could also be a sign that he doesn't want to embarrass the club after authorising the ok to Salah to attend his brother's wedding. Maybe we will never know the truth or find out later but I find it hard to believe a constant professional like Salah would just break ranks without the club's knowledge. The guy has zero disciplinary issues since arriving.

So you really think Klopp told him to go to the wedding and enjoy without taking precautions when everybody is living in his bubble, seriously?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion