Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#635884 25/10/20 09:05 AM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I think all clubs playing in Europe this season will struggle big time in the league, it's 2 games every week now. I think Ancelotti's Everton might be a Leicester in their league winning season if Rodriguez stays fit

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Everton will finish top4. They won't beat the top teams. Let's not forget we won the game basically but var fked up. I'm only looking at Citys results, we are 2 points ahead of them if they win their game in hand so it's a good advantage at this early stage.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
R
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
R
Neither are looking convincing yet but it's still between us and City. Everton look a good shout for top 4 depending on Spurs and Arsenal finding consistency. Chelsea look drab at the moment.

Must not lose game coming up against City. Great to see Allison and Thiago fit again, gives me hope.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I dont think the team playing in Europe will be able to maintain consistency given the number of games that will need to be played

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Unfortunately playing a lot of games comes with being successful thats life the club should plan accordingly

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Unfortunately playing a lot of games comes with being successful thats life the club should plan accordingly

But this season is more than any other because it started late

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
You can stop worrying about your boys Everton now, not only will they not beat the top teams, they will struggle to beat teams around their Micky mouse level.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Snakeye
You can stop worrying about your boys Everton now, not only will they not beat the top teams, they will struggle to beat teams around their Micky mouse level.

They are not my boys but not having games in Europe and particularly Ancelotti is indeed worrying. I just feel that this season will be like the one when Leicester won it with all big boys losing points

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I still believe its between us and city, both clubs will drop points from time to time but everyone is beating each other from top to bottom in the league but us and city will cruise to 80-85 points, I don't see others collecting that much points.

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion