Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
yeah see ur going for the hide the "no deal" poverty in the covid downturn trick. probably slap a border wall in n ireland and restart a war just for distraction. 1980s rerun .

guess who is getting richer in the pandemic.. corporations and criminal corrupt banks.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
yeah see ur going for the hide the "no deal" poverty in the covid downturn trick. probably slap a border wall in n ireland and restart a war just for distraction. 1980s rerun .

guess who is getting richer in the pandemic.. corporations and criminal corrupt banks.

The DUP support our government the DUP are the elected government in Northern Ireland that's good enough for me. Obviously you have your own agenda by the way banks are major employers for example Santander has a major head office in bootle a poor area of Liverpool. But carry on the ranting it's very entertaining

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
yeah the DUP were also against the peace process, makes sense i suppose.
breaking international law, ur own "oven ready" law is making u look foolish .

Slaves also got scraps from their masters too. Surely its not too much to ask for non criminal non corrupt banks ?

Last edited by EMP; 21/09/20 05:44 PM.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
yeah the DUP were also against the peace process, makes sense i suppose.
breaking international law, ur own "oven ready" law is making u look foolish .

Slaves also got scraps from their masters too. Surely its not too much to ask for non criminal non corrupt banks ?

the DUP were voted in by the people of northern ireland take it up with them. If you want to shut the banks down be prepared for the consequences

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
take what up with the DUP? doesn't matter who voted in where, international peace treaties are not suppose to be broken. Also seems very dumb to break one that was brokered by the USA whom you now need a chlorine washed trade deal from . better hope racist fat corona donald wins re-election.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
shutting down private banks that have destroyed families and the society for the distant future..damn what a shame if they are closed. Where would terrorists wash all their money? National banks just don't work i suppose, too much red tape ..as in too much barriers to stealing everything.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Let me get this right no one can vote for the DUP and we need to close the banks down,

Yep that should work well

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Let me get this right no one can vote for the DUP and we need to close the banks down,

Yep that should work well

anyone can vote for the DUP, they got voted in after embracing the peace process, i doubt very much they would get many votes if they break it.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
And yes we have to dismantle the current capitalist finance system which is out of control to the point of human extinction . What works for us to survive is what we have to do. Repeatedly defunding society to bail out thieves is not tenable anymore.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
And yes we have to dismantle the current capitalist finance system which is out of control to the point of human extinction . What works for us to survive is what we have to do. Repeatedly defunding society to bail out thieves is not tenable anymore.

If we close the banks or the new revolutionary party takes them over what happens to the savings and pensions of ordinary people? And do you have an approximate date this revolution will start so I can put in the diary ?

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion