Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#633819 13/06/20 04:14 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
The last chance to remoan expired yesterday with Britains formal refusal to extend the transition period.

We now fully detach from the EU in six months either with no deal or a trade agreement.

And so ends the last chance of the remoan community who wanted to keep extending the EU control over Britain indefinitely. You can whine how terrible its all going to be until you are blue in the face but the last chance has now gone.

We are out and will soon be fully out and we have wasted years and damaged our economy by politicians refusal to accept democracy its taken 5 years since we voted to leave for the politicians to implement what the public asked for.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
The Brexit exit should be the least of our worries at the moment with the ridiculous Soros paid for mayhem and destruction going on.
BLM and ANTIFA need to be labelled the terrorist organisations that they are!

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
The Brexit exit should be the least of our worries at the moment with the ridiculous Soros paid for mayhem and destruction going on.
BLM and ANTIFA need to be labelled the terrorist organisations that they are!

BLM matter are nothing to do with racism they are setting back race harmony 30 years I see racist comments on social media I have not seen in decades. Be careful stirring the pot as you don't know what will emerge. BLM Matter are a far left radical group among their demands are the abolition of capitalism and the disbanding of the police

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Feeling fragile eh Stan,good,pity you will never really suffer.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
Feeling fragile eh Stan,good,pity you will never really suffer.

We will all suffer if we have a year of manufactured race riots along with the biggest recession this country and the world has ever seen. Our cosy lives might be coming to an end

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
That's bexit for yer.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
That's bexit for yer.

corvid and BLM thugs

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Isolated,fragile and ripe for the picking we are.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Isolated,fragile and ripe for the picking we are.

nope we have left the eu and in around six months we will be at the end of transition absolutely brilliant

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You keep telling yourself that Comical Ali.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion