Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Pickles
Yes, Barcelona are trying to ship players out at the moment but I expect a turgid last few days of this transfer window where they'll be trying to get Gini on the cheap.

I hope Gini doesn't go because he is such an integral part of our team, he's normally a shoo-in for a place in our first 11 players.

Why would he want to leave a team at the top winning silverware for a team that are on a downward spiral, even if they are Barcelona...I just don't get it?

I hope Gini stays, but He has won all he can at Liverpool, with the PL & CL, so maybe he fancies a new challenge?

It might be his last chance to move to a Superclub, which Barca are, even if they are a mess currently, he will get allot more money at Barca also, I heard he was on £70K a week currently, which is very low compared to allot of the first team, considering how important we are all saying he has been and how many games he has played in the last 4 years, that's not good.

P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
Gini's base salary might be 70k, but he probably earns some nice bonuses too.

paul66 #635409 22/09/20 04:40 PM
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By paul66
Gini's base salary might be 70k, but he probably earns some nice bonuses too.

Yeah, but so do the rest of the squad.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion