KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#635222 - 16/09/20 02:30 AM Re: Where will we finish? [Re: EMP]
EnergisedReds Offline
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By EMP
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Originally Posted By EMP
Already think Chelsea game is make or break for us. Mad as that seems, Chelsea win and they are up up and away. Draw suits City and us winning and we could romp home again. Think we will lose..and heavy too. 3-0

Brighton were unlucky last night, the score line flattered Chelsea, Brighton created lots of chances, Chelsea need to strengthen Defense, GK & MF, they have bought good players, but mostly forwards, where they already had good players.

Chelsea will drops lots of points like they did last season, so I still don't see them finishing top 2, so the next game will not decide anything whatever the result.

I disagree..chelsea still have nearly a whole defence to come back , and will sign a keeper. Chelsea think we are billy big balls and werner will want to show us what we missing out on. No margin of error anymore in this league. We have been billy big balls since we won the title. WE NEED TO FIGHT AND WIN!

Our club doesnt have the ambition to win the league again, we as fans should make up with this, whatever happens, happens, no need to expect a lot.

#635224 - 16/09/20 12:29 PM Re: Where will we finish? [Re: EnergisedReds]
klopp4kop Offline
Under 18 Player

Loc: london
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By EMP
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Originally Posted By EMP
Already think Chelsea game is make or break for us. Mad as that seems, Chelsea win and they are up up and away. Draw suits City and us winning and we could romp home again. Think we will lose..and heavy too. 3-0

Brighton were unlucky last night, the score line flattered Chelsea, Brighton created lots of chances, Chelsea need to strengthen Defense, GK & MF, they have bought good players, but mostly forwards, where they already had good players.

Chelsea will drops lots of points like they did last season, so I still don't see them finishing top 2, so the next game will not decide anything whatever the result.

I disagree..chelsea still have nearly a whole defence to come back , and will sign a keeper. Chelsea think we are billy big balls and werner will want to show us what we missing out on. No margin of error anymore in this league. We have been billy big balls since we won the title. WE NEED TO FIGHT AND WIN!

Our club doesnt have the ambition to win the league again, we as fans should make up with this, whatever happens, happens, no need to expect a lot.

Yeah, just go with it now. I still think we can win the league, however, it's going to be a tough task - everyone has strengthened, and we have not. We've been a bit hit and miss since the lockdown, and we have also lost players.

Nearly every team that has retained the league, had gone on to finding one or two key signings. So - I see this as a waste of opportunity by us, and I hate it when people use the "we are being careful" excuse.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
VAR & Handball rule second season in - your views ?
by Stanley Park
27/09/20 11:37 AM
Mane been asked to persuade Koulibaly to join!
by RedJohn
27/09/20 08:21 AM
Our next manager? who who who who
by tyongb
27/09/20 03:09 AM
Position nobody is talking about
by tyongb
26/09/20 02:42 AM
Lincoln v Liverpool
by Snakeye
24/09/20 09:47 PM

General Discussion
Music thread! (now epic)
by lumba
26/09/20 07:34 PM
Growlers things that make you happy thread!
by lumba
26/09/20 06:55 PM
The final end of remoaning
by Stanley Park
24/09/20 12:23 PM
SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19
by EnergisedReds
05/09/20 06:41 PM

Top Posters (30 Days)
EnergisedReds 56
Pickles 45
ecnirp98 36