Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Andred
First or second, depends on when our fans can get back in, think we miss fans more than City who are used to playing to the Gallagher brothers n a whippet.
I think our tempo is lost a bit without the Kop / 12th man.

City are working hard to have a better squad, so they are favourites.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Aguero is older and always getting injured. silva left, foden not anywhere near as good. Pep losing the plot. I can't see them doing feck all

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
City still miss Kompany, they have brought no one in who replaces his leadership, on & off the pitch.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
We were a shambles today, scary stuff. Back to the training ground for some serious defensive drills.

G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
Originally Posted By EMP
We were a shambles today, scary stuff. Back to the training ground for some serious defensive drills.

we won the game against a very good side. Give leeds some credit. They'll take points off teams around us I'm certain of it. Defensively we were rusty yeah, but trent hasnt played a pre-season game and only played for england, a completely different set up to us. Same goes for hendo. We'll have this week to sharpen up defensively. Should be interesting to see how chelsea play on monday.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Yeah leeds were good, sure we will work on the set up and maybe it will be a welcome wake up call to us. Hope so, hope its not arrogance leading to softness.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Snakeye
The front 3 and Vvd only missed 1 league game last season but if you look anywhere else we were disrupted by injuries all over the field, Alisson missed 3 months, Matip missed majority of season, Gomez missed a handful, Lovren majority of season injured only played 10 league games, Robbo missed a couple or so, I remember Milner playing LB a few times. Moving into midfield Fabinho missed 3 months, Henderson missed some games mid season and the back end of the season, Shaqiri has been injured all season, Naby had an injury hit season, Ox is in and out of injuries and Lallana had a disruptive season too.

Just wanted to point this out because some of you think we had 0 injuries all season.

In terms of where we finish, I think we will retain the title, City 2nd, Chelsea third but it will be very close and playing every 3 days will challenge all clubs.

I think everybody is talking about missing our best players, ie, VVD, Mane and Salah. We have enough cover for all our players especially in midfield except for those 3, because Origi, Shaq and Minamino are not the same level

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Already think Chelsea game is make or break for us. Mad as that seems, Chelsea win and they are up up and away. Draw suits City and us winning and we could romp home again. Think we will lose..and heavy too. 3-0

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EMP
Already think Chelsea game is make or break for us. Mad as that seems, Chelsea win and they are up up and away. Draw suits City and us winning and we could romp home again. Think we will lose..and heavy too. 3-0

Brighton were unlucky last night, the score line flattered Chelsea, Brighton created lots of chances, Chelsea need to strengthen Defense, GK & MF, they have bought good players, but mostly forwards, where they already had good players.

Chelsea will drops lots of points like they did last season, so I still don't see them finishing top 2, so the next game will not decide anything whatever the result.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Originally Posted By EMP

Brighton were unlucky last night, the score line flattered Chelsea, Brighton created lots of chances, Chelsea need to strengthen Defense, GK & MF, they have bought good players, but mostly forwards, where they already had good players.

Chelsea will drops lots of points like they did last season, so I still don't see them finishing top 2, so the next game will not decide anything whatever the result.

I disagree..chelsea still have nearly a whole defence to come back , and will sign a keeper. Chelsea think we are billy big balls and werner will want to show us what we missing out on. No margin of error anymore in this league. We have been billy big balls since we won the title. WE NEED TO FIGHT AND WIN!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion