KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Went to the first game of next season at Anfield with my mate. The first half was 0-0 then there was an incident and the crowd had to be evacuated. We returned to the stadium second half but there was a shortage of seats and the only place for us to sit was next to Jurgen Klopp.

Obviously he was concentrating on the team second half and shouting advice the players for some reason were in a swimming pool.

Anyway once the game was over he had a short chat with us. He is a nice guy very unassuming his wife, attractive, well dressed and very nice. She explained after the match they are going to settle north yorkshire on a short break.

Anyway this is the bit you are probably interested in. Jurgen said to us we dont need new signings as he is very confident in the ability of at least three of the youngsters especially Elliot. He sees them everyday in training he said, also he thinks minamino and Keita will be like new major signings.

Him and his wife then went off to look at some jewelry we caught the train back from Lime Street the train then turned into a speedboat off the coast of venuzela

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Went to the first game of next season at Anfield with my mate. The first half was 0-0 then there was an incident and the crowd had to be evacuated. We returned to the stadium second half but there was a shortage of seats and the only place for us to sit was next to Jurgen Klopp.

Obviously he was concentrating on the team second half and shouting advice the players for some reason were in a swimming pool.

Anyway once the game was over he had a short chat with us. He is a nice guy very unassuming his wife, attractive, well dressed and very nice. She explained after the match they are going to settle north yorkshire on a short break.

Anyway this is the bit you are probably interested in. Jurgen said to us we dont need new signings as he is very confident in the ability of at least three of the youngsters especially Elliot. He sees them everyday in training he said, also he thinks minamino and Keita will be like new major signings.

Him and his wife then went off to look at some jewelry we caught the train back from Lime Street the train then turned into a speedboat off the coast of venuzela

Elliot is only 17 and looks comfortable in games already. He should be a star in a few years. Kieta hopefully will come good this season. Minamino look OK, but I think people are getting carried away with preseason friendlies. Will see with him

Last edited by paul66; 08/09/20 07:56 AM.
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By paul66

Elliot is only 17 and looks comfortable in games already. He should be a star in a few years. Kieta hopefully will come good this season. Minamino look OK, but I think people are getting carried away with preseason friendlies. Will see with him

I agree, we got battered by Napoli last season in pre-season friendly and looked well off it, but the season turned out pretty well, so you cannot judge them so much, often the coaches try different formations/players, like we did at the weekend.

Minamino is starting to look more comfortable in the team, he looks abit Beardsley'ish to me, not great pace but lots of vision/movement.

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion