Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#634666 03/08/20 04:33 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Must admit that I dont remember having seen him playing and not sure if we need another midfielder who is more defensive than offensive. I cant see this happening given his age as well. Anybody believing the rumours, or at least hoping this happens or you would prefer purchases in other positions? I would say we need a a central defender, attacker and a left back before a midfielder.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Must admit that I dont remember having seen him playing and not sure if we need another midfielder who is more defensive than offensive. I cant see this happening given his age as well. Anybody believing the rumours, or at least hoping this happens or you would prefer purchases in other positions? I would say we need a a central defender, attacker and a left back before a midfielder.

I agree Vish

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I also read somewhere that he is injury prone. I prefer we spend on defence.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
I only see this happening if Wijnaldum leaves this summer.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
I prefer we spend nothing and instead aim at refunding FSG's loan much faster than stipulated.

That would put us in a much better position going into the next season.

A super trimmed squad and happy owners would be worth much more than 3 new top class signings imo.

Thanks for reading!

B
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
B

This is starting to look like its going to happen and he will improve the first XI. I believe he is actually quite an offensive/creative midfielder.

Wonder what the implications are for Wijnaldum and even Naby Keita if he does arrive. He seems to be a simIlar but better player to both those guys.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By BARTON42

This is starting to look like its going to happen and he will improve the first XI. I believe he is actually quite an offensive/creative midfielder.

Wonder what the implications are for Wijnaldum and even Naby Keita if he does arrive. He seems to be a simIlar but better player to both those guys.

I think Naby will be ok, as he is quite young at 25 and Klopp likes him, I can't see us keeping Wij if we buy Thiago as they are the same age and a new contract for Wij will probably be for 2-3 years on big wages, same as we would have to give Thiago, so I think this depends on the contract talks with Wij, maybe they are not going well?

Last edited by ecnirp98; 04/08/20 02:26 PM.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By van Gogh
I prefer we spend nothing and instead aim at refunding FSG's loan much faster than stipulated.

A super trimmed squad and happy owners would be worth much more than 3 new top class signings imo.

Thanks for reading!

And I would add, once the loan is refunded we should start paying dividends, high time for that

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By van Gogh

Thanks for reading!

And I would add, once the loan is refunded we should start paying dividends, high time for that

Indeed!

Just look at the Glazers at Manure. They know what they are doing - we should copy that and everything would be just fine! crazy

B
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
B

So our new 3 man midfield would be Thiago, Henderson and Fabhino. What happens to Keita and Gini?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion