Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#634631 30/07/20 06:19 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
This is not bad news for us I think. Last thing we need is an inflated transfer market

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
This is not bad news for us I think. Last thing we need is an inflated transfer market

Yep, but also means we will not be bought by a big investor, like Saudi or Chinese related to the governments/leaders, that some fans would prefer.

Shame for the Newcastle fans, I wonder if the City take over would be allowed now? as far as I heard Saudi pulled the deal rather than the PL, as the PL were still reviewing the buyout.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
WTO got involved about footy piracy in Saudi and so called human rights abuses...Quite hypocritical considering the WTO is in bed with the ChiComms!

I feel sorry for the Geordies they should ask for answers and point their fingers at the WTO and their nefarious ways.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
WTO got involved about footy piracy in Saudi and so called human rights abuses...Quite hypocritical considering the WTO is in bed with the ChiComms!

I feel sorry for the Geordies they should ask for answers and point their fingers at the WTO and their nefarious ways.

Keep fooling yourself, it is the big corporations in the west that pushed to allow China in the WTO some 20 years back, because the wanted to access the huge Chinese market.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
its all the wests fault

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
its all the wests fault

Not sure if it's a fault, but it is the West who allowed China in the WTO, the US actually as they thought that market economy would get rid of communism

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
its all the wests fault

Not sure if it's a fault, but it is the West who allowed China in the WTO, the US actually as they thought that market economy would get rid of communism

Was that (without the benefit of hindsight) a reasonable thing to do ?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
its all the wests fault

Was that (without the benefit of hindsight) a reasonable thing to do ?

After the fall of communism in Russia, probably, though to be selfish for my country, I was not very happy as we were/are a big exporter to Europe and competing with China was always going to be a huge problem, but I am amazed that the west didnt do anything while China was growing their economy manufacturing and the West were just consuming and by the same token, China was learning if not stealing intellectual property.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I agree we have made mistakes with china and outsourcing our industry was very short-sighted.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Poor Newcastle fans, they have been overjoyed for the last 3 months since the news broke out so it's a big blow for them, kind of reminds me of the plight we were in under G and H and how everday we wished for news of a takeover.

Back to Back World Champions baby!

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion