Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
The officers arresting George ffoyd broke the law no one is denying that what I am struggling to understand is how is that the green light for world wide looting and breaking the law? Unless it's an excuse for criminality. In the uk yesterday on the main news was an Olympic athelete saying she had been racially abused by the police. It turns out she was driving dangerously on the wrong side of the road, refusing to stop with a car with blacked out windows. When the police drew batons and surrounded the car she started screaming and filming the police and accusing them of racism. God knows how she can claim that with blacked out windows. Maybe she should have put a sign up saying I am black so the police can withdraw and she can hit another car head on and kill the people within.

Who said that?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By AccaBoosty
Yes a life is a life. But can we stop using the term blacks? It sounds very derogatory. We should maybe use the term black people. I would hate to be described as one of the "whites".

We are all people. A life is a life irrespective of what skin colour is on the outside of that life.

I have long given up on what you are allowed to say it changes by the day. Its about trying to lever political power and an excuse for crime by criminals nothing to do with racism which is just as well as this is taking race relations back to the 1970's

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion