Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Pep Guardiola accuses Premier League of double standards over yellow ribbon ban as BLM division grows

Manchester City manager was fined for showing support for Catalan independence campaigners yet Black Lives Matter badges continue to be worn.

By Ben Rumsby ; James Ducker, Northern Football Correspondent and Bill Gardner 1 July 2020

Pep Guardiola has waded into the growing row over football’s support of Black Lives Matter by implying the authorities were guilty of double-standards by banning his yellow ribbon for being too political.

Guardiola spoke out over the Football Association fining him for showing support for Catalan political prisoners after the Premier League confirmed players would continue to wear Black Lives Matter badges despite mounting concern over the movement’s “far left ideology”.

Sky Sports and BT Sport said their presenters and pundits would be invited to follow suit after Jamie Redknapp and Kelly Cates joined Patrice Evra in refusing to don similar badges and Gary Neville also appeared on screen without one during coverage of Manchester United’s win at Brighton & Hove Albion on Tuesday night....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/202...endation-widget

Absolutely correct Pep!
This fake, woke exercise by the far left is ridiculous and very dangerous...

Well done King Kenny's Daughter, Jamie Redknapp and dare I say it...Patrice Evra! and probably Gary Nev for not bowing down to this BS radical, marxist, terrorist far left campaign.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
We should also turn down Pep's Guard of Honor tonight after their behaviour/song on the flight last season, if he wants to discuss double standards.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
BLM are fascists good to hear the premier league and even the woke BBC are waking up to what we all could have told them 3 weeks ago. Of course black lives matter as do all lives anyone who ranks races is a racist in the true definition. However we are talking BLM the organisation here

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
BLM are fascists good to hear the premier league and even the woke BBC are waking up to what we all could have told them 3 weeks ago. Of course black lives matter as do all lives anyone who ranks races is a racist in the true definition. However we are talking BLM the organisation here

I think you and Pickles missed why it started and you said it was a far left movement, who is the leader? Any movement should have a leader and I dont think there is one. Those not understanding this movement should try to understand why they dont, with some effort they might get there. Good news, they look to be a minority usually white and older.

T
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
T

Absolutely unhinged statement from you there SP. I think you are going senile old chap. BLM are not fascists - they are not even really an organisation. It's a basic statement - and one which most reasonable people understand. Most of the looting and vandalism in the US came from right-wing groups pretending to be BLM or Antifa...it's 99% a peaceful movement. The statement does not 'rank races' but simply puts emphasis where needed after too many examples of rampant police brutality and inequality.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By The Kop Prophet

Absolutely unhinged statement from you there SP. I think you are going senile old chap. BLM are not fascists - they are not even really an organisation. It's a basic statement - and one which most reasonable people understand. Most of the looting and vandalism in the US came from right-wing groups pretending to be BLM or Antifa...it's 99% a peaceful movement. The statement does not 'rank races' but simply puts emphasis where needed after too many examples of rampant police brutality and inequality.

A lot of percentages and facts there from you may I ask where you sourced them from ? I only know 50 police officers were injured in London in one day and countless damage to public property no doubt the right wingers was it? I presume also you want to kill capitalism, abolish the police and close prisons like the BLM headbangers want? It's you that's senile matey

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By The Kop Prophet

A lot of percentages and facts there from you may I ask where you sourced them from ? I only know 50 police officers were injured in London in one day and countless damage to public property no doubt the right wingers was it? I presume also you want to kill capitalism, abolish the police and close prisons like the BLM headbangers want? It's you that's senile matey

The police in the US have been killing people for no reason and it has been proven statistically, that black people are much more at risk, you probably even saw videos, I dont know what you need to understand the movement you dare to call fascist.

K
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
K
BLM is an organisation. Anyone who says otherwise has not done any research. They have actively said that they want to defund the police, dismantle capitalism and destroy the nuclear family. Without the police, capitalism and a nuclear family, black people will suffer in the US.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
BLM Have set back race relations and community harmony in the UK back 40 years. I mean that. Britain is not generaly a racist country we have racists sure but prior to this they were on the margins. All this has achieved is divided the races and created fear and suspicion. 3 months ago the ordinary person sees a black person walking the street they would see nothing now there is suspicion and fear. The majority of the community does not fight with the police, damage our history, say white people should give up their property to black people because of white privelege. White people in Britain now feel under attack. Hearts and minds is what will destroy racism not division. As I say we are Unfortunetly back now to the 1970's and 1980,s

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Unhinged and delusional.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion