Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Fraser wants massive wages. Good player but not worth more than what Bournemouth pay him in Covid times. He will end up at Arsenal or West Ham if they stay up.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By AccaBoosty
Fraser wants massive wages. Good player but not worth more than what Bournemouth pay him in Covid times. He will end up at Arsenal or West Ham if they stay up.

What kind of wages does he want? You mean Arsenal and West Ham are in a better place than us to afford?

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
If Fraser wants silly wages then Arsenal or West Ham are welcome to him. The idea of him on a free sounds great but considering how far we've come as a club these last 2 years he'd be a bit part player at best anyhow. Better for us to invest in a much better player who can challenge our trident.

E
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
E
actually i think diogo jota could be a good buy. two footed, with pace and the work ethic required for our team

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

What kind of wages does he want? You mean Arsenal and West Ham are in a better place than us to afford?

I think it comes down to paying what he is worth, apparently he is asking for big money, should we pay him the same as Mane, Salah or VvD who have consistently delivered top performances and won the biggest trophies? he will have to lower his demands if he wants a decent move, or someone desperate like West Ham or Arsenal may pay it as he is on a free.

I heard a podcast on the Athletic yesterday and they were saying he wants big money and he thought top 6 clubs like us, Chelsea, Utd & Tottenham would be in for him, but no one has approached him from the top clubs, so he is looking at the second tier clubs.

He's a decent player, he had a good season last year, but he is not as good this season.

I can see him at Spurs or West Ham.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98

I think it comes down to paying what he is worth, apparently he is asking for big money, should we pay him the same as Mane, Salah or VvD who have consistently delivered top performances and won the biggest trophies? he will have to lower his demands if he wants a decent move, or someone desperate like West Ham or Arsenal may pay it as he is on a free.

I heard a podcast on the Athletic yesterday and they were saying he wants big money and he thought top 6 clubs like us, Chelsea, Utd & Tottenham would be in for him, but no one has approached him from the top clubs, so he is looking at the second tier clubs.

He's a decent player, he had a good season last year, but he is not as good this season.

Do you really believe that Fraser is looking for the same wages as Salah, Mane etc, seriously?

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By ecnirp98

Do you really believe that Fraser is looking for the same wages as Salah, Mane etc, seriously?

I'm only quoting what they said on the Podcast, they were quoting £180K a week, which they said is similar money to our top earners.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A

He has been after £100k a week if you believe the papers. He is on about £27k. Anybody getting him in on £60k a week on a 4 year deal will end up with a sellable asset. Surprised Juventus haven't been sniffing around after the freebies that can potentially make money on like Can, Rabiot and Ramsay.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion