KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#634158 - 01/07/20 10:45 AM Re: LFC trying to hijack Koulibaly deal to City? [Re: Pickles]
AccaBoosty Offline
Under 23 Player

Fraser wants massive wages. Good player but not worth more than what Bournemouth pay him in Covid times. He will end up at Arsenal or West Ham if they stay up.

#634159 - 01/07/20 10:49 AM Re: LFC trying to hijack Koulibaly deal to City? [Re: AccaBoosty]
EnergisedReds Online   content
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By AccaBoosty
Fraser wants massive wages. Good player but not worth more than what Bournemouth pay him in Covid times. He will end up at Arsenal or West Ham if they stay up.

What kind of wages does he want? You mean Arsenal and West Ham are in a better place than us to afford?

#634160 - 01/07/20 11:24 AM Re: LFC trying to hijack Koulibaly deal to City? [Re: Pickles]
Pickles Online   happy
Under 23 Player

If Fraser wants silly wages then Arsenal or West Ham are welcome to him. The idea of him on a free sounds great but considering how far we've come as a club these last 2 years he'd be a bit part player at best anyhow. Better for us to invest in a much better player who can challenge our trident.

#634161 - 01/07/20 11:44 AM Re: LFC trying to hijack Koulibaly deal to City? [Re: Pickles]
elimmel Online   content
Under 18 Player

actually i think diogo jota could be a good buy. two footed, with pace and the work ethic required for our team

#634162 - 01/07/20 11:45 AM Re: LFC trying to hijack Koulibaly deal to City? [Re: EnergisedReds]
ecnirp98 Offline
1st Team Squad

Loc: Madchester
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

What kind of wages does he want? You mean Arsenal and West Ham are in a better place than us to afford?

I think it comes down to paying what he is worth, apparently he is asking for big money, should we pay him the same as Mane, Salah or VvD who have consistently delivered top performances and won the biggest trophies? he will have to lower his demands if he wants a decent move, or someone desperate like West Ham or Arsenal may pay it as he is on a free.

I heard a podcast on the Athletic yesterday and they were saying he wants big money and he thought top 6 clubs like us, Chelsea, Utd & Tottenham would be in for him, but no one has approached him from the top clubs, so he is looking at the second tier clubs.

He's a decent player, he had a good season last year, but he is not as good this season.

I can see him at Spurs or West Ham.

#634169 - 01/07/20 04:55 PM Re: LFC trying to hijack Koulibaly deal to City? [Re: ecnirp98]
EnergisedReds Online   content
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By ecnirp98

I think it comes down to paying what he is worth, apparently he is asking for big money, should we pay him the same as Mane, Salah or VvD who have consistently delivered top performances and won the biggest trophies? he will have to lower his demands if he wants a decent move, or someone desperate like West Ham or Arsenal may pay it as he is on a free.

I heard a podcast on the Athletic yesterday and they were saying he wants big money and he thought top 6 clubs like us, Chelsea, Utd & Tottenham would be in for him, but no one has approached him from the top clubs, so he is looking at the second tier clubs.

He's a decent player, he had a good season last year, but he is not as good this season.

Do you really believe that Fraser is looking for the same wages as Salah, Mane etc, seriously?

#634170 - 01/07/20 08:04 PM Re: LFC trying to hijack Koulibaly deal to City? [Re: EnergisedReds]
ecnirp98 Offline
1st Team Squad

Loc: Madchester
Originally Posted By ecnirp98

Do you really believe that Fraser is looking for the same wages as Salah, Mane etc, seriously?

I'm only quoting what they said on the Podcast, they were quoting 180K a week, which they said is similar money to our top earners.

#634173 - 02/07/20 10:47 AM Re: LFC trying to hijack Koulibaly deal to City? [Re: EnergisedReds]
AccaBoosty Offline
Under 23 Player

He has been after 100k a week if you believe the papers. He is on about 27k. Anybody getting him in on 60k a week on a 4 year deal will end up with a sellable asset. Surprised Juventus haven't been sniffing around after the freebies that can potentially make money on like Can, Rabiot and Ramsay.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
Thiago Alacantra Saga is OFFICIALLY boring now!
by Pickles
04/08/20 01:45 AM
20/21 Home kit
by ecnirp98
03/08/20 07:32 PM
Thiago Alcantara
by ecnirp98
03/08/20 07:29 PM
LIVE CHAT THROUGHOUT THE DAY AT WWW.KOPTALK.TV
by Dunk
03/08/20 07:12 AM
New Facebook Sqwad - Support and Join!