KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#634072 - 27/06/20 04:17 PM The idiot few
Stanley Park Online   crying
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Not the EU
The Liver Building and the liver bird is Liverpool its the heart of the city the liver bird is on the crest of Liverpool FC

So it takes a special kind a stupid person to fire a rocket at the Liver building and set it on fire. Hands up to that lad you are that special person and hopefully he is made famous

Yes I know Evertons head office is in the liver building but that is hardly justification

What this will mean now is the chances of a victory parade in the next few weeks / months as the virus hopefully subsides are now much reduced

The mayor of Liverpool and merseyside police were not impressed and they are the ones who would authorise any parade

Thanks Idiots and a special thanks to the idiot with the rocket

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-53203765

#634078 - 28/06/20 12:13 PM Re: The idiot few [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

I am pleased to say this gentleman was charged with arson having caused 10000 of damage to the liver building. Two police were injured and some members of the public badly injured in assaults

#634095 - 28/06/20 03:03 PM Re: The idiot few [Re: Stanley Park]
Snakeye Offline
1st Team Regular

Loc: New Zealand
I saw a video where rubbish was left overnight after the supposed celebration. It was like a war field, these people weren't celebrating, they needed an excuse to go out and drink as much as they can and cause as much chaos as possible with the title not even on their mind at the end of it. It's a shame because this will be fuel for rival fans and media to criticize the majority even though the minority caused this.

#634111 - 28/06/20 08:23 PM Re: The idiot few [Re: Stanley Park]
TheMightyLFC Offline
Under 23 Player

The thing is, this is a general social problem. It's not anything to do with football or the club. It's just a fact that not everyone is sensible, mature and thinks about those around them and not just themselves. Some of these people are genuinely innocently stupid. In some ways, it's a problem that can never be solved as there will always be people like that. The same category of people that packed out the beaches earlier this week and left similar volumes of litter there too.

I hear there were about 2000 people out in Liverpool that night? There's not much the club can do about that. It shows that the vast majority of fans stayed away.

I therefore put some blame on the authorities. Given that we know that some people are stupid and we could foresee what happened, they should have done something to prevent it. e.g. they could have sealed off the city centre that night; sealed off all roads to the stadium as well... residents access only.

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish

#634112 - 28/06/20 08:41 PM Re: The idiot few [Re: TheMightyLFC]
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
The thing is, this is a general social problem. It's not anything to do with football or the club. It's just a fact that not everyone is sensible, mature and thinks about those around them and not just themselves. Some of these people are genuinely innocently stupid. In some ways, it's a problem that can never be solved as there will always be people like that. The same category of people that packed out the beaches earlier this week and left similar volumes of litter there too.

I hear there were about 2000 people out in Liverpool that night? There's not much the club can do about that. It shows that the vast majority of fans stayed away.

I therefore put some blame on the authorities. Given that we know that some people are stupid and we could foresee what happened, they should have done something to prevent it. e.g. they could have sealed off the city centre that night; sealed off all roads to the stadium as well... residents access only.

You are right hence the initial title the idiot few. Opposition fans are making the most out of this but we have more fans hence by the maths more idiots. The guy has been arrested 19 year old probably on the beer and seemed a good idea at the time. I bet he regrets it now

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
Henderson out for rest of Season
by Stanley Park
12/07/20 01:44 PM
LFC shirts
by Stanley Park
12/07/20 12:54 PM
We need a Finisher
by Stanley Park
12/07/20 12:43 PM
The race for record points
by Stanley Park
12/07/20 12:40 PM
Arsenal invincibles vs Liverpool 2019-20
by AngryAsianRed
11/07/20 07:03 PM

General Discussion
Music thread! (now epic)
by lumba
02/07/20 08:30 PM
Google's manipulation of COVID...try this out now!
by lumba
01/07/20 09:47 AM
Coronavirus Cure?
by EnergisedReds
21/06/20 07:00 PM
The final end of remoaning
by Stanley Park
18/06/20 03:29 PM

Top Posters (30 Days)
EnergisedReds 154
Stanley Park 88
ecnirp98 72