#634051 26/06/20 04:41 PM
W
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
W
Onto next season.

Who will challenge us for the Prem?

personally I think we will finish at least 15 points ahead of our rivals.

City are a busted flush with no CL due to the ban, defence which is absolute pants and a aging team.

Chelsea and Man Utd may both spend money but have rookie managers as a major weakness.

Leicester will sell in the summer.

Spurs have less money than we do and Jose dragging them back.

Arsenal, your having a laugh.

I reckon we can win 3 in a row if we invest in new players wisely.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
my friends who are city supporters say we are going to win again next year due to aging players and not replacing kompany they still have a stronger squad than us though but i cant see past us or city again next year, assuming there is a next year of course

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
If we’re lucky with injuries and prioritise the league and cl again. Then yeah I can’t see any reason why we can’t win it again comfortably. United, Chelsea and city might improve but if we are anywhere near as consistent, I can’t see any of them making up that much of a difference in one season. I think the only way Liverpool improve is by increasing the squad depth and making it so there is no drop off at all when we rotate. Much like city have, which is why you see them being successful in the cup comps as well.

ghostgoal #634054 26/06/20 06:29 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
We have Elliot and Williams which for me are ready for first team now and that other lad with the hair who scored against Everton

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Welsh_Wizard
Onto next season.

Who will challenge us for the Prem?

personally I think we will finish at least 15 points ahead of our rivals.

City are a busted flush with no CL due to the ban, defence which is absolute pants and a aging team.

Chelsea and Man Utd may both spend money but have rookie managers as a major weakness.

Leicester will sell in the summer.

Spurs have less money than we do and Jose dragging them back.

Arsenal, your having a laugh.

I reckon we can win 3 in a row if we invest in new players wisely.

Only if we are lucky with injuries. If we lose anyone of VVD, Mane, Salah and Alisson long term, we will struggle big time.

W
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
W
Williams will replace Clyne,

Elliot, Harry Wilson, Curtis Jones can all replace Lallana and Shaqiri.

I think we just need a striker to cover the loss of Mane and Salah.

Adama Traore from Wolves would be my choice.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Welsh_Wizard
Williams will replace Clyne,

Elliot, Harry Wilson, Curtis Jones can all replace Lallana and Shaqiri.

I think we just need a striker to cover the loss of Mane and Salah.

Adama Traore from Wolves would be my choice.

What if we lose VVD or even Robertson, I think we need a left footed top centre back as well

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Chelsea are looking strong for next season, City will strengthen, but allot depends on their FFP appeal and who they can sign. Man Utd will be stronger, but I don't see them winning it.

I think we are looking the strongest still by quite a gap, 20+ points is not luck, as long as we do no lose any of our first team or get serious injuries.

I think we need a forward, if we lose Mane, Salah or Bobby we will struggle to replace them. I presume Lovren will leave, so we need CB cover, we also need decent cover for Robertson, we really miss when he doesn't play, as allot of our creativity comes from the FB.

FSG need to give Klopp whatever he wants after this, the team will be motivated for next season, they will want to repeat this and do it on front of the fans in the stadium, Klopp will keep them motivated.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Bookies offering 6/5 Liverpool 5/4 Man City 14/1 Chelsea 16/1 Man United.

We improved 24 points to chase City down last season. Everybody starts on zero but we have unbelievable belief. For a team to have a chance of stopping us we will have to fall in a big hole.

97 points last season, possibly more this season. We don't look like stopping just yet.

I said at the start of this season it wouldn't take 90 points to win it. I believe it will be the same next season. We will be the only club to get over 90 points. Take the 6/5. I was seriously expecting something like 8/13.

ecnirp98 #634061 27/06/20 02:53 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Chelsea are looking strong for next season, City will strengthen, but allot depends on their FFP appeal and who they can sign. Man Utd will be stronger, but I don't see them winning it.

I think we are looking the strongest still by quite a gap, 20+ points is not luck, as long as we do no lose any of our first team or get serious injuries.

I think we need a forward, if we lose Mane, Salah or Bobby we will struggle to replace them. I presume Lovren will leave, so we need CB cover, we also need decent cover for Robertson, we really miss when he doesn't play, as allot of our creativity comes from the FB.

FSG need to give Klopp whatever he wants after this, the team will be motivated for next season, they will want to repeat this and do it on front of the fans in the stadium, Klopp will keep them motivated.

This is my worry

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion