Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Pickles
The Guard of honor will feel fickle in an "Empty"haad stadium.

The problem is we'll likely take our foot off the pedal if we are Champions when we play City and they will beat us. It could have ramifications towards the rest of our games left and deny us a record points total.

I want us to decimate anything Pep has done and accelerate his City departure.

Why would you wish that, he is a great guy who everybody likes unlike Fergusson? Dont think even Klopp would wish that

I want us to batter City to show them how dominant we have been this season. I don't really care about Pep, his teams play good football, but it is all built on taking over the dominant club in the league and spending lots of money (Barca/Bayern/City) and then bailing after a few seasons, so I prefer how Klopp does it by rejuvenating/developing the challenging clubs to beat the dominant club with more resources.

I doubt our result against them will have any bearing on what happens to him, City will be desperate to keep Pep, so will be interesting to see what happens, I guess it might depend on the CL ban.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Pickles
The Guard of honor will feel fickle in an "Empty"haad stadium.

The problem is we'll likely take our foot off the pedal if we are Champions when we play City and they will beat us. It could have ramifications towards the rest of our games left and deny us a record points total.

I want us to decimate anything Pep has done and accelerate his City departure.

Why would you wish that, he is a great guy who everybody likes unlike Fergusson? Dont think even Klopp would wish that

I want us to batter City to show them how dominant we have been this season. I don't really care about Pep, his teams play good football, but it is all built on taking over the dominant club in the league and spending lots of money (Barca/Bayern/City) and then bailing after a few seasons, so I prefer how Klopp does it by rejuvenating/developing the challenging clubs to beat the dominant club with more resources.

I doubt our result against them will have any bearing on what happens to him, City will be desperate to keep Pep, so will be interesting to see what happens, I guess it might depend on the CL ban.

Almost an analogy of good v evil there. I like it !

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion