Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
You keep telling yourself that Comical Ali.

have we not left the EU yet ? probably you have not read about it would not surprise me

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Talking about you're denial that we will suffer purely based on covid Al.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
Talking about you're denial that we will suffer purely based on covid Al.

we may or may not suffer economically through leaving the EU however if I was to consult an economist you are the last person on earth I would seek advice from on economics

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Blustering Boris tearing up his own "oven ready " deal..lol

National Seppuku still coming along nicely .

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
For the first time Britain is making the weather in the negotiations and the EU is on the back foot. In the Republic of Ireland you are about to pay for that cack handed varakar who no doubt will get a job in the EU having left the Irish citizens left out to dry. I think there will be a deal but make no mistake Britain is quite prepared to go WTO boris has a huge majority. If we do go no deal it will probably cripple the Irish economy and you only have yourself to blame. Last time you were in trouble Britain bailed you out and the EU ignored you. This time even if we wanted to we can't bail you out corvid has seen to that.

Laugh all you want EMP the laugh is on you

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Oh damn the tories are going to make Ireland pay. Wow you are stuck in your Empire past. People move on from stupidity, trying to resurrect it is pretty dumb, hence Boris. There will be no Britain at all the way u fools are going on..probably a good thing.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Oh damn the tories are going to make Ireland pay. Wow you are stuck in your Empire past. People move on from stupidity, trying to resurrect it is pretty dumb, hence Boris. There will be no Britain at all the way u fools are going on..probably a good thing.

I bet you enjoyed the BLM riots EMP ? Right up your street that was I thought the desecrating the centotaph was a nice touch I bet you loved that

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Britain is not going to make Ireland pay but if there is no deal varakar will have played a part in that and Ireland could face tariffs exporting to the UK especially your agriculture which is a very large part of your economy. Still sounds like you have things under contro, so all is well

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EMP

I bet you enjoyed the BLM riots EMP ? Right up your street that was I thought the desecrating the centotaph was a nice touch I bet you loved that

Yeah ur right, down with social justice movements , what have they ever done to help us. Democracy , justice, equality ,civil rights, anti-war, pro environment - hate them things. Go go Neo-liberal corporate facism - belts out blonde fat lazy hate spreading buffons to distract as the rich get richer and society gets poorer - in the middle of a pandemic too ..nice.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Social justice being smash and burn innocent civilian property and private businesses owned by people of all skin colours. In other words the far left fascists your type of people can't win at the ballot box so violence and thuggery. Thankfully that's all you have and I see the government is going to hand out longer jail sentances 5 years minimum

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion