Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 25 1 2 22 23 24 25
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
You say you won't let me get my way? My way on what ? We all have individual opinions but the one thing that turns those opinions into delivery is elections. The Americans voted for Donald trump the British voted (on four occasions) to advise they wanted to leave the control of the European Union.

thats reality not opinion I am ambivalent who is US president but I am delighted we have a conservative government with a huge majority and we are no longer members of the failing and undemocratic EU

So I am afraid I very much have had my way and by Democratic means

I dont think you got what I said. Your way is that as I am neither British nor American, I an not supposed to question or criticize their leaders. Well that's not the way I see it. Cant even understand how can anybody think that Trump is not a scum, seriously.

Well someone thinks he is not scum many american voters for example people who you would call stupid because they are not of your view. I remember after Brexit you also called British people racist and said they only voted Brexit because they hate foreigners what an insult to the British people.

Nope, I said racists voted for Brexit, never said all Brexiters are racist, in fact, someone I know very well who is my agent in UK voted leave, he is no racist, but he never could explain why he voted leave. As for Trump, I better not comment

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 05/06/20 02:50 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Given you don't live in Britain but even if you did our voting system is private no one knows how you vote other than yourself.

You state all racists voted for brexit can I ask how you know that because it would be impossible to evidence and how do we define a racist ? For example if you are concerned over high immigration are you a racist ? And whose definition of racist are we working to here ? Yours ? Or some other definition

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
For your statement even to be slightly accurate you would first have to publish defined criteria as to what constitutes a racist then you would have to personally interview all 45 million British voters and put them under oath

Have you done that ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
To be fair stan, that is a pretty good assumption to make.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Anyway, we may need a cure soon as I wouldn’t be surprised to see a second wave after all those selfish arse wipes protesting.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
For your statement even to be slightly accurate you would first have to publish defined criteria as to what constitutes a racist then you would have to personally interview all 45 million British voters and put them under oath

Have you done that ?

So in general you do not believe in stats right? Good that you are an accountant, dont know how you would have managed in marketing. By the way, as an accountant I would think you have done business plans, what then, do you go and interview all potential buyers under oath before doing a plan for a new product? I suppose you only do audits, right?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Do you have the stat for how many racists voted leave then?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

No,I said IMO, the racists voted for leave (never said all leavers are racist), do you have a different opinion?

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 07/06/20 03:33 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

No,I said IMO, the racists voted for leave (never said all leavers are racist), do you have a different opinion?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/08/vote-leave-racism-brexit-uncivil-war-channel-4

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
If you find that fact in the Daily Fail Vish they may believe you.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Page 24 of 25 1 2 22 23 24 25

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion