Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 25 1 2 21 22 23 24 25
lumba #633568 03/06/20 08:27 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
Or have an opinion.

Pretty much what I said above opinions are fine dictating other countries democracy is not

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
lumba #633569 03/06/20 08:37 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Ever wondered why we don't hear from any of our Irish posters anymore Stan?

No idea but as someone who was close to the Warrington bombing (was on the ale night before and could not get out of bed or would have been in it) and know people in it from nearby shops and know what they saw (I will spare you the details) then it will be a cold day in hell before I sympathize with the IRA or anyone who gives them credence.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
That was all in your head or more likely just used when losing an argument.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Or have an opinion.

Pretty much what I said above opinions are fine dictating other countries democracy is not
So whats your problem with the Irish again?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Or have an opinion.

Dictating other countries' democracy? How am I doing that, how can I even do that? This is a forum and I am only expressing my opinion and it's not because the majority of Americans voted for Trump that I have to like the skum, and yes, IMO, they have either been fooled or they are similar to him, which is not better.

There must be a reason why most world leaders dont want to follow his lead, in fact, they are even ashamed/afraid/embarrassed to say what they think of him. Dont know if you watched Justin Trudeau responding to a question yesterday or Bojo ducking and diving the question relating to his words and action following the demonstrations.

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 04/06/20 02:02 AM.
lumba #633576 04/06/20 02:10 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
But he was elected Vish so nobody is allowed to criticise anything he says or does apparantley.

He always do that when he has no arguement. There was a similar guy here who has been kicked off a number of times because he thought he was a better fan as he lived in Liverpool and had a season ticket, in his mind others didnt have the right to dispute what he said, remember, the OOT statements, SP is the same but in more polite terms and mainly on political matters. I wont let him get his way.

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 04/06/20 02:11 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You say you won't let me get my way? My way on what ? We all have individual opinions but the one thing that turns those opinions into delivery is elections. The Americans voted for Donald trump the British voted (on four occasions) to advise they wanted to leave the control of the European Union.

thats reality not opinion I am ambivalent who is US president but I am delighted we have a conservative government with a huge majority and we are no longer members of the failing and undemocratic EU

So I am afraid I very much have had my way and by Democratic means

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You say you won't let me get my way? My way on what ? We all have individual opinions but the one thing that turns those opinions into delivery is elections. The Americans voted for Donald trump the British voted (on four occasions) to advise they wanted to leave the control of the European Union.

thats reality not opinion I am ambivalent who is US president but I am delighted we have a conservative government with a huge majority and we are no longer members of the failing and undemocratic EU

I dont think you got what I said. Your way is that as I am neither British nor American, I an not supposed to question or criticize their leaders. Well that's not the way I see it. Cant even understand how can anybody think that Trump is not a scum, seriously.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

I dont think you got what I said. Your way is that as I am neither British nor American, I an not supposed to question or criticize their leaders. Well that's not the way I see it. Cant even understand how can anybody think that Trump is not a scum, seriously.

Well someone thinks he is not scum many american voters for example people who you would call stupid because they are not of your view. I remember after Brexit you also called British people racist and said they only voted Brexit because they hate foreigners what an insult to the British people.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Vish knows best Stan. You’ll do well to remember that.

Page 23 of 25 1 2 21 22 23 24 25

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion