A
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
I'd be more interested in good quality camera work, showing the game close up, with regular scans of the pitch and posititioning overall. Also I'd like a good I depth preview, similar to what Sky do before kickoff. However I'm not sure if the free-to-air stations will be either interested or equipped to do much of that. I'd think the BBC are likeliest to get somewhere close, if they have the interest or inclination any more.
Anyway can't wait for the resumption, it seems like it's been forever!

BBC will not dedicate the time to pre-match, they will come on air 15 minutes before kick off and then wrap it up 10 minutes after full time.

Yeah, that's what I'm expecting too unfortunately. I'm not a fan of Sky for a variety of reasons, but they do a good job during, pre and post games. It might be an opportunity missed for the Beeb though, to make a pitch for additional funding for sport broadcasting. However given the current political and economic climate they'd probably be wasting their time, sadly.

Given that their funding comes from the TV Licence fee I doubt if we will see them have extra money. Especially after some of the tips I have seen online about how to not pay it at all. Some people are dodging the fee altogether through brazenly fronting out letters and reminders. And more and more people are jumping on this bandwagon every day it seems.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
I'd be more interested in good quality camera work, showing the game close up, with regular scans of the pitch and posititioning overall. Also I'd like a good I depth preview, similar to what Sky do before kickoff. However I'm not sure if the free-to-air stations will be either interested or equipped to do much of that. I'd think the BBC are likeliest to get somewhere close, if they have the interest or inclination any more.
Anyway can't wait for the resumption, it seems like it's been forever!

BBC will not dedicate the time to pre-match, they will come on air 15 minutes before kick off and then wrap it up 10 minutes after full time.

Yeah, that's what I'm expecting too unfortunately. I'm not a fan of Sky for a variety of reasons, but they do a good job during, pre and post games. It might be an oppurtunity missed for the Beeb though, to make a pitch for additional funding for sport broadcasting. However given the current political and economic climate they'd probably be wasting their time, sadly.

Yeah, BBC messed up the Club World Championship trophy presentation by going off air and said it would be continued on Iplayer, then Iplayer crashed as everyone tried to watch it lol

I don't like SKY either with all the Murdoch connotations, but their football coverage is good, with decent pundits and not rushing the coverage, giving good information before & after the game.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion