KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 25 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Playing stupid is BJ's modus operandi,so stupid seems to be the way to go,well at least for the stupid .

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
lumba #633533 02/06/20 02:01 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
Playing stupid is BJ's modus operandi,so stupid seems to be the way to go,well at least for the stupid .

Lefty hate logic - I hate bigots so I will become a bigot

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I never said 360 million Americans voted for trump but they did vote him in.

My point was 360 million is a huge population slightly higher than the population of Mauritius anyone who calls such a vast number of people stupid is stupid themselves in my opinion.

If trump is no good as a president then they will vote him out but it won't be on the opinion of left wing America haters who live thousands of miles away

When I see the number of deaths in the richest country in the world compared to poor Mauritius, it's very clear who is stupid. Btw, I dont hate America or Americans but have no love for Trump (dont think I am a minority worldwide) and those who were stupid enough to vote him.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
It's only the democratic votes of the British people and Americans who face your ire.

You opposed the 2016 British independence vote with a venom.

America and Britain are not perfect but there are worse places to be in the world china for example yet these places never face your criticism. For some reason you have some personal issue with Britain and America

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
It's only the democratic votes of the British people and Americans who face your ire.

You opposed the 2016 British independence vote with a venom.

America and Britain are not perfect but there are worse places to be in the world china for example yet these places never face your criticism. For some reason you have some personal issue with Britain and America

There is nothing to say about China as we all know and I think agree, have I ever said that China's dictatorship is good or if what they are doing to HK is good.

IMO trade barriers should have been put on Chinese products, in fact the EU does it more than others within WTO rules, and cannot go further because of WTO rules. Wasnt it the Brexit backers who were saying that outside the EU prices of products from China will be cheaper, I heard your Brexiter in chief Rees Mogg saying that.

In fact it is the capitalists who moved their production to China as it costs less to produce and therefore their profits increase.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I am not saying you thought china was good I know your opinion on china and we all agree they are near to a rouge state

However Day to day you have a never ending hate campaign against Britain and America and I can't understand why ? What have Britain and America ever done to you ?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I am not saying you thought china was good I know your opinion on china and we all agree they are near to a rouge state

However Day to day you have a never ending hate campaign against Britain and America and I can't understand why ? What have Britain and America ever done to you ?

Hate campaign against UK and USA? I think you are confused, it was more a hate campaign against Brexiters and Trump, big difference and of course those who voted for them, and I think I am like a majority worldwide

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 03/06/20 04:51 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Hate campaign against UK and USA? I think you are confused, it was more a hate campaign against Brexiters and Trump, big difference and of course those who voted for them, and I think I am like a majority worldwide

Brexit and Trump were both majority democratic choices of the people in those two countries.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Brexit and Trump were both majority democratic choices of the people in those two countries.

So? As I said before, Hitler also was elected democratically, doesnt mean it was a good choice, does it? Are you saying you would love Corbyn if he was elected or did you love Blair when he was elected PM?

Page 21 of 25 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion