Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
I'd like to see some of this in football.

Have a look!

Ice Hockey Ref mic'd up

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
The mail is one of the highest circulation papers in the country that's because people like it whether or not you agree with its politics it's sports are the best and have been voted as best for many years now Mathew Samuel (who as it happens is a leftie) wins awards for best sports writer year after year. For good reason he is very good and a reason why the paper sells so well.

As for it not being possible well it's been done in rugby league for the past two decades and rugby league players are not shrinking violets

I don't have any strong views on this but it would add additional taking points and interest in what is now a televised sport predominantly

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
It would definitely create talking points but most probably from those outside of the game complaining about bullying if a player gets roasted for doing badly etc. or for the language used.

It would definitely be worth hearing what is said though.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
It would definitely create talking points but most probably from those outside of the game complaining about bullying if a player gets roasted for doing badly etc. or for the language used.

Perhaps but thats no reason for not doing it. We cant let politically correct snowflakes rule the world. But personally I dont think it will happen even the most politically correct must realise footballers get bollocked at half time if they are losing ?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

Perhaps but thats no reason for not doing it. We cant let politically correct snowflakes rule the world. But personally I dont think it will happen even the most politically correct must realise footballers get bollocked at half time if they are losing ?

I agree but unfortunately they do.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
why are you so bothered about the permenently offended snowflakes on twitter etc?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Where did I say I was? I couldn’t give a flying about them. But for some reason those in charge seem to bow down to them.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Where did I say I was? I couldn’t give a flying about them. But for some reason those in charge seem to bow down to them.

Then it's about time those in charge grew a pair

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

Then it's about time those in charge grew a pair

Most definitely.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
There is an Australian referree, Jarred Gillett, who is now officiating in Championship matches who I saw mic'd up for an Australian game last season.

He was brilliant! You might be able to catch it on YouTube.

As for dressing room cameras etc. it's a definitive no-no. The 12 mins or so the manager gets with his players at half time or whenever is crucial to team performance. I wouldn't want to see if myself. It is not for us to see. It's too much like public executions for me.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion