Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 25 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 24 25
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
The drug trump used and got huge bad press from our left liberal media is now being used by the NHS in very large numbers over the last two weeks. Strangely this has not been reported in the BBC and Sky news. How strange !

Which drug, hydroxychloroquine? It is being banned around the world, even in France/Marseilles where a professor used it a lot

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
The drug trump used and got huge bad press from our left liberal media is now being used by the NHS in very large numbers over the last two weeks. Strangely this has not been reported in the BBC and Sky news. How strange !

Which drug, hydroxychloroquine? It is being banned around the world, even in France/Marseilles where a professor used it a lot

Yes it's being given a major trial by the NHS. I have sent your post to the director of the NHS and asked the trial be stopped immediately. Especially given the professor used it a lot and did not like the results

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Yes it's being given a major trial by the NHS. I have sent your post to the director of the NHS and asked the trial be stopped immediately. Especially given the professor used it a lot and did not like the results

Is it still being tested in UK? I know in France it is no longer and in Mauritius it is only tried if the patient wants that, but the WHO has said that trials are not conclusive.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Looks like you are a bit late on what's happening, not sure if it's only you or includes your government, anyway read it, if not to liberal for you

https://www.bbc.com/news/51980731

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I know nothing about individual medical drugs obviously you do given you know everything. But the fact is the NHS is testing it I assume because they think there is some value yes the drug may be subject to medcal debate but so what ? I would be amazed if it wasn't.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I know nothing about individual medical drugs obviously you do given you know everything. But the fact is the NHS is testing it I assume because they think there is some value yes the drug may be subject to medcal debate but so what ? I would be amazed if it wasn't.

I shared an article and that the general consensus right now. Pr. Rault in his clinic in Marseilles has been using it since the start without the proper testing and that created a lot of controversies, now they are saying, after tests that it is not conclusive and even harmful to those suffering from heart illness

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

I shared an article and that the general consensus right now. Pr. Rault in his clinic in Marseilles has been using it since the start without the proper testing and that created a lot of controversies, now they are saying, after tests that it is not conclusive and even harmful to those suffering from heart illness

and your point is what exactly ?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

and your point is what exactly ?

You posted 'The drug trump used and got huge bad press from our left liberal media is now being used by the NHS in very large numbers over the last two weeks. Strangely this has not been reported in the BBC and Sky news. How strange!' and I just pointed out that there is no proof that the drug is any good, it's looking more and more the opposite. The President of the free world should be more responsible when making statements instead of tweeting and giving unfounded information, and then threatens when fact checked. You couldn't make that up

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
He is the president of the united states of America and a multi-billionaire to boot. I would imagine Trump receives better medical advice than either of us. The drug he took was controversial but as yet no one has a drug that is perfect and safe in every way. And there might never be one. The British NHS think the drug is worth trialing that says to me there is something in it.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
He is the president of the united states of America and a multi-billionaire to boot. I would imagine Trump receives better medical advice than either of us. The drug he took was controversial but as yet no one has a drug that is perfect and safe in every way. And there might never be one. The British NHS think the drug is worth trialing that says to me there is something in it.

Let's wait and see then, as I said it has been tried and stated inconclusive, and Trump knows fk all when it comes to corona virus, injecting detergents should have given you some clue, but hey ho

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 29/05/20 07:20 PM.
Page 18 of 25 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 24 25

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion