Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By The Kop Prophet
I didn't think the restart would go forward... I was wrong. This should spur the Prem restart perhaps.

PL clubs will lose £340m between them so it’ll restart.

baring another major spike i think its now certain to go ahead in next month. Whether it will amount to much entertainment wise is another question.

It’ll be strange with no fans that’s for sure.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By The Kop Prophet
I didn't think the restart would go forward... I was wrong. This should spur the Prem restart perhaps.

It looks likely that it will start in UK except that the virus is more under control in Germany, I think it will depend on how it goes after the first games

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Yes it's encouraging that's for sure, however I didn't watch any of it, too busy with 'lock down' maintenance around the house and gardens! The great thing is: it seems that 'Nul & Void' is now well and truly off the table. The big question now is: can the virus be got under control, sufficient to allow a restart? Let's hope so....for all sorts of reasons.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
Yes it's encouraging that's for sure, however I didn't watch any of it, too busy with 'lock down' maintenance around the house and gardens! The great thing is: it seems that 'Nul & Void' is now well and truly off the table. The big question now is: can the virus be got under control, sufficient to allow a restart? Let's hope so....for all sorts of reasons.

Looks like we just need to win 2 games to get rid of the asterisk.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion