Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
He only has one agenda here. Only a bitter Everton fan or Man U fan is actually capable of this.

What a to$$er !!

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
He is a well publicised evertonian

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I understand what he is trying to say but they only have to cordone off Anfield around the ground with police and the problem is solved!

It's not rocket science.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

What did he say, it's not in the article?

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Pickles
I understand what he is trying to say but they only have to cordone off Anfield around the ground with police and the problem is solved!

It's not rocket science.

How many police and resources would it take to cordone off the Anfield area? would be allot, best to not play there and play at a neutral ground, they should do it so we play somewhere like Arsenal and Arsenal play at Anfield, so it will restrict fans from travelling, so each team is in effect playing an away game at a ground far away to stop fans travelling.

Tell the fans games will be cancelled and forfeited if they turn up.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I think what Liverpool FC are upset about is they have had discussions with him about options to finish the season which were progressing. He then spouts off to the press with a load of scare stories (without any evidence) and undermines the attempts by the club to safely resolve the issue.

All of which is fairly typical of Anderson like all these tin pot local politicians they like to star in their own movie

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By ecnirp98

It's not rocket science.

How many police and resources would it take to cordone off the Anfield area? would be allot, best to not play there and play at a neutral ground, they should do it so we play somewhere like Arsenal and Arsenal play at Anfield, so it will restrict fans from travelling, so each team is in effect playing an away game at a ground far away to stop fans travelling.

Thinking about it, we could play at lower league grounds as there will be no fans anyways, so play at Exeter or Yeovil, not many will turn up there on the SW Coast, it would also help the lower league clubs as we could 'rent' their ground and give them a cut of TV revenue.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

It's not rocket science.

Thinking about it, we could play at lower league grounds as there will be no fans anyways, so play at Exeter or Yeovil, not many will turn up there on the SW Coast, it would also help the lower league clubs as we could 'rent' their ground and give them a cut of TV revenue.

I understand that playing at neutral grounds was proposed in the meeting yesterday, but apparently there was some resistance. That said I think it will be the government calling the shots and everyone is watching how Germany is going to move.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Yes I think so to.

There's no doubt the PL want the season to end properly.

But will the government allow it, that's the question.

If The Bundesliga restarts and it works well for them, then I can see that being a precedent for UK.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion