KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yep and that’s all they’re concerned about. But if they can’t even start the new season it’s pointless voiding this and they wouldn’t gain anything.

Like you said in the other thread, they should get this one finished first if it takes 3 months or three years. The league will lose a lot of credibility for me if they just void it, especially as next season isn’t guaranteed to start on time. Imagine a scenario where this is void and then we can’t start the new season until xmas? What will they have gained?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Yep and that’s all they’re concerned about. But if they can’t even start the new season it’s pointless voiding this and they wouldn’t gain anything.

Like you said in the other thread, they should get this one finished first if it takes 3 months or three years. The league will lose a lot of credibility for me if they just void it, especially as next season isn’t guaranteed to start on time. Imagine a scenario where this is void and then we can’t start the new season until xmas? What will they have gained?

I dont know

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
The big ticket items are sponsoship and TV money there will be neither without football

Which is why I fear voiding the season and starting a new one will be a very likely scenario

But why would finishing the current season detrimental to sponsorship and TV money? The only reason I can see is if the next season starts too late, then they will not be able to organise the Europe cup of Nations which will be a huge issue for UEFA in terms of revenues

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 29/04/20 05:20 PM.
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion