KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Maybe they could have stadiums two thirds or half full to allow social distancing and people queuing up six feet away to get in and out but that sounds impractical maybe there can be no attendances at stadiums until there is a vaccine in which case the remains of this season and all of next season will be played without spectators. That's if we are lucky

Obviously I have no idea but that's how it looks to me

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
EasyJet were talking about leaving the middle seat of the three empty to give some form of social distancing so could work.

Obviously with our makeshift packed in stadium we’d need to be only a quarter full to have as much space as anywhere else’s half full though and city won’t need to as they already have 4-5 feet between each seat.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
EasyJet were talking about leaving the middle seat of the three empty to give some form of social distancing so could work.

Obviously with our makeshift packed in stadium we’d need to be only a quarter full to have as much space as anywhere else’s half full though and city won’t need to as they already have 4-5 feet between each seat.

one day perhaps when you grace Anfield with your presence you will see what I mean

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Hopefully he doesn't wear baggy shorts and contains his flatulence!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

one day perhaps when you grace Anfield with your presence you will see what I mean

Maybe I will. Maybe one day you’ll answer whether the Etihad has 4-5 feet between seats. But I guess you won’t and we all know it was total bull hang from you just to cry about us not having a shiny new stadium. Try not to cry into your Horlicks old man.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
Hopefully he doesn't wear baggy shorts and contains his flatulence!

It’d be alright at the Etihad with that 4-5 feet between seats. There’s definitely more particles coming out of Stans mouth than my behind at the moment.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Well I have been proved right once again. And what foul mouthed language coming from our keyboard warrior never heard such disgusting talk in all my life

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Foul mouthed? I didn’t use any foul language.

Now why don’t you answer the question? Does the Etihad have 4-5 feet between seats?

I know you won’t because it proves that you just wanted a baseless moan about us not having a new stadium. I guess it’d been a while since you last moaned about it so had to try and squeeze it in somewhere.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Foul mouthed? I didn’t use any foul language.

Now why don’t you answer the question? Does the Etihad have 4-5 feet between seats?

I know you won’t because it proves that you just wanted a baseless moan about us not having a new stadium. I guess it’d been a while since you last moaned about it so had to try and squeeze it in somewhere.

If you dont class that as foul mouthed then thats the difference between you and me. I go to Anfield week in week out and have been at least 10 times to Eithad you reach out to your keyboard. I dont mind you knowing less than me but please refrain from using such foul and coarse language if not for me for the sake of other forum users. Have some pride in yourself Man !

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Oh dear. You need to get out more.

You talk of pride? Why not have some yourself and answer the question? You’ve been the the Etihad at least 10 times you claim yet can’t answer whether there is 4-5 feet between seats as you’ve stated?

Why not for the good of the forum answer that question so as we don’t have falsehoods out there for those of us that know less than you? It’s a simple one and for someone who knows as much as you should be simple to answer.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion