KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
So you can’t express yourself why you think it was morally wrong? Says it all really. Like I said earlier, just an excuse to moan about the club as usual from you.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
So you can’t express yourself why you think it was morally wrong? Says it all really. Like I said earlier, just an excuse to moan about the club as usual from you.

I have but you are the only one who cant understand, cannot help more than that. As I said, ask the club why they changed their position if you cant understand.

I would have understood your defence if you were a shareholder of FSG but I dont think you are

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 09/04/20 08:34 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I’ve not seen any explanation of why it’s morally wrong from you just the usual bunch of moaning. So please explain.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I’ve not seen any explanation of why it’s morally wrong from you just the usual bunch of moaning. So please explain.

I think this is above you, sorry, cannot help

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

It’s obviously above you too as you can’t explain it. Empty moaning with no substance as usual.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

It’s obviously above you too as you can’t explain it. Empty moaning with no substance as usual.

Ok read this from Carra and there is a statement from LFC CEO as well. I am not sure you'll get it though, anyway cannot help you anymore. Stay in your hole

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot...s-a9452056.html

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I know what Carra said and what the club did. You’re claiming it’s morally wrong but can not articulate why you think that. Says more about you than me.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I know what Carra said and what the club did. You’re claiming it’s morally wrong but can not articulate why you think that. Says more about you than me.

No,no, you not getting it when the majority do including the CEO of LFC rather says a lot about you.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
This was my original stance on this and remains the same. You however have not at any point given your opinion of why it’s not morally right. Please enlighten us if you can? Pasting a link isn’t expressing an opinion.

My company are furloughing around half the workforce in the next week. I think they’ll rotate it so we all get a go so I’m happy for this scheme.

I’ve no problem with this as long as the players take a pay cut too. How can you justify this while still paying players £100k plus a week? That’s the problem.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
The fact the club posted record profits and they had been telling us we are in a very healthy position financially to be one of the first clubs to announce furloughing staff to take up the Government assistance was the BIG issue!
This without anything on the players or senior staff having anything cut from their wages made it all the more morally insensitive. Staff that have been with club far longer than the Owners, Players and Senior Staff to have the Club shred the loyalty of the furloughed staff.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion