Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Got to feel for those out there who can’t afford health care. It’s kind of third world to not be able to get basic health care.

Yep, difficult to believe, maybe the Americans will understand the value of thinking a bit of others. Those who cannot get cured because they don't have the means will only spread the virus to the rest.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Some nasty anti American rhetoric being spouted on here and huge generalisations being made about the American people

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Sorry Stan you angel you. N bee heard any anti (insert country here) rhetoric from you have we?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Sorry Stan you angel you. N bee heard any anti (insert country here) rhetoric from you have we?

Give examples? these not to include dictators or terrorists residing in countries. Our friend has told us Americans (presumably all 320 million of them) are selfish. Really ? He also said America has the worst health service in the developed world that's rubbish. It may have the most unequal but if you have insurance the care you get is probably better than UK. Ever wonder why we raise funds in the UK for terminally ill patients to get treatment in the USA? Why is that ?

Last edited by Stanley Park; 28/03/20 08:52 PM.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Like I said. You’re an angel. You only have good to say about all other countries (ask shaggy for Ireland) like all brexiteers.

I feel for those in the ‘unequal’ system over there who can’t afford the care. Are all Americans selfish? No, probably not. But do they do all they can to make things fair and equal? I very much doubt it.

The nhs is a fantastic thing and should be something the world aspired to, including America. Trouble is the dollar counts for more than a human life to those who make the decisions out there.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
It's complete and utter hogwash about folks not being able to get healthcare here in the USA. The folks who can't pay for treatments have other avenues to get treatment with non profit healthcare facilities that are subsidised by state governments and bill Medicaid and offer medical services at low or no cost.
Churches also financially help out the needy and vulnerable.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

Give examples? these not to include dictators or terrorists residing in countries. Our friend has told us Americans (presumably all 320 million of them) are selfish. Really ? He also said America has the worst health service in the developed world that's rubbish. It may have the most unequal but if you have insurance the care you get is probably better than UK. Ever wonder why we raise funds in the UK for terminally ill patients to get treatment in the USA? Why is that ?

I was talking about the system not 320m people. That said, it is a majority who elects the government that put the system in place.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
It's complete and utter hogwash about folks not being able to get healthcare here in the USA. The folks who can't pay for treatments have other avenues to get treatment with non profit healthcare facilities that are subsidised by state governments and bill Medicaid and offer medical services at low or no cost.
Churches also financially help out the needy and vulnerable.

It should be the work of the government, not churches and NGOs. In my country which doesn't have 0.0001% of US resources which is not even considered developed, people have access to free health and education because it's considered a right and rightly so. If you think your health system is good, fine, I dont live there and I am hearing quite the opposite on the news.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
The news you hear is Orange Man Bad and that's it. There is no serious, professional media or journalism anymore, they are a joke!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
The news you hear is Orange Man Bad and that's it. There is no serious, professional media or journalism anymore, they are a joke!

There must be a reason for that, I believe in no smoke without fire

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion