Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By Snakeye
They could waive off some dead fixtures to make it easier on themselves, example say we play and win the championship and our next game is vs Crystal palace who are already safe, delete that fixture to save time so we can start the new season normally on August. It's not ideal but the pl needs to be flexible.

I can see a scenario where that would work but I really don't see this season finishing until August let alone the new season starting then. Other competitions like CL next season cannot start unti! everyone is ready. I think next season will be scaled down and that there may be a different format to help kick start the game at all levels and the economy of the country.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I wouldn’t even be sure the season will be over by then. If the peak isn’t until May / June time and then a good time after that for things to get back to normal and I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t start again until September / October time.

It might depend if we have another spike when we all get back to normal as staying at home might stop the spread but it’ll still be there when we’re let out again.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
This virus may well have the potential to return and return, and be a type of epidemic, in which case we may have to learn to live with it, similar to flu, etc. If that were to be the case, they may well have to start up and eventually play through it.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yep. I think they were saying 18 months for a vaccine so it’s going to hang around. The good thing is that most virologists I’ve heard talk about it say that these normally mutate to a less harmful virus over time.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Yep. I think they were saying 18 months for a vaccine so it’s going to hang around. The good thing is that most virologists I’ve heard talk about it say that these normally mutate to a less harmful virus over time.

And your body gets a general immunity overtime, like it has with the flu, so it mutates but not everyone catches it every year.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion