Rate Thread
#632122 13/03/20 09:37 AM
J
Jan1957 Offline OP
Trialist
OP Offline
Trialist
J
Sky Sports has just reported that the whole 1st team have gone into isolation. I can see this record breaking season for The Reds going wrong. So disapponting.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Imagine them cancelling the PL season?

It'd be like seeing your lotto numbers come up...to then realize you never bought the ticket!

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
There's a relatively small number of games left to play (9) and there's until August to play them if they're committed enough, and want to do it enough, where there's a will there's a way. There's no compelling reason to call the more than 3/4 of the season null & void.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By Pickles
Imagine them cancelling the PL season?

It'd be like seeing your lotto numbers come up...to then realize you never bought the ticket!

er no... it'd be like you bought the ticket, you had the right numbers but just because say a software glitch prevented some from being able to buy tickets in some shops they decide to cancel the prize money for that week.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion