Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#631585 21/02/20 12:42 PM
TrueRed Offline OP
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
Worthy of its own thread .....

Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
....... Just wanted to have a player ready to replace Mane who is better than Origi on the left wing.

We have and his name is Ketia. Been with us 2 seasons, cost £52M and the fans are being far too patient with him. It's all very well saying he's been injured but phuck me, I thought the days of buying cripples for inflated prices ended with Carrol !

Can the fans do anything? Not directly but we could stop giving a free him a free pass and making excuses for him. Fair do's if his injury was cruciate ligament (like the Ox or Ings) but this guy has had more knocks ans strains than my 90 year old mother.

The 3rd highest purchase for the club just behind VVD and Alison (who were both bought post Neymar Effect).

The lad's a phhucking joke and is a big cross against Klopps recruitment !!

Last edited by TrueRed; 21/02/20 12:45 PM.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
"KEITA" - pronounced > "Kite-aa"

I don't know why we don't offer him back to Leipzig as part of a deal for Werner?

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
As I said in the other thread, I don't see Klopp letting him go, he paid £52 million and waited a year for him !!! if we sold we would make a big loss as with his injury record over the last 2 years we aren't going to get anywhere near what we paid.

He is different to the other MF we have, he is more creative, can dribble and get's goals, he just needs to keep fit, I believe his injury record at RB was good, so hopefully he can get past this and become what we think he can, Henderson is out 4-5 games they reckon, so hopefully he can have a run now and keep fit.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
We could have Grujic and Wilson back next season to compensate for Lallana and Shaq who are likely to be elsewhere, along with Minamino who should be more acquainted to the club. Off loading Keita or loaning him back to Leipzig as part of the deal for Werner would be good for us allround.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TrueRed
Worthy of its own thread .....

....... Just wanted to have a player ready to replace Mane who is better than Origi on the left wing.

We have and his name is Ketia. Been with us 2 seasons, cost £52M and the fans are being far too patient with him. It's all very well saying he's been injured but phuck me, I thought the days of buying cripples for inflated prices ended with Carrol !

Can the fans do anything? Not directly but we could stop giving a free him a free pass and making excuses for him. Fair do's if his injury was cruciate ligament (like the Ox or Ings) but this guy has had more knocks ans strains than my 90 year old mother.

The 3rd highest purchase for the club just behind VVD and Alison (who were both bought post Neymar Effect).

The lad's a phhucking joke and is a big cross against Klopps recruitment !!

Even on top of his form, dont think he is a left winger as Mane, he is more a central/box to box midfield

TrueRed Offline OP
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
Isn't Robbo the true winger though?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

No, he is an attacking left back but I understand what you mean, Mane is not a traditional winger but more a striker, which Keita is not. The closest we have to Mane is probably Ox who used to be a right winger

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 21/02/20 04:19 PM.
TrueRed Offline OP
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player

No, he is an attacking left back but I understand what you mean, Mane is not a traditional winger but more a striker, which Keita is not. The closest we have to Mane is probably Ox who used to be a right winger

I would have thought £50M+ would have bought a player with a degree of flexibility. I mean, Chr1st, it's not as if he's being asked to play in goal.

As I said, don't make excuses for the lad !

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

I would have thought £50M+ would have bought a player with a degree of flexibility. I mean, Chr1st, it's not as if he's being asked to play in goal.

As I said, don't make excuses for the lad !

There’s flexibility and then there’s not being able to play in a different position. He’s a midfielder not an attacker / striker. That’s not an excuse. Just a fact.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
I think if he is going to leave it will be this summer to a German club. If that doesn't happen it will be because Klopp is keeping the faith in him to deliver. I

He does look like a good player at times. I think too many are waiting for him to put in a man of the match performance as soon as he gets back into the team.

I must admit I didn't like him lining up with Ox earlier this season as the two just seemed to be on totally different wavelengths.

The lad does try. I don't think he has ever come under criticism for his effort. As such we should be guided by what the manager has planned for him rather than adding to his burden through social media. We have big games coming up without Henderson. We should be getting behind all our players to encourage them rather than have their price tags dictate how well they should be playing for us.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion