Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#630992 26/01/20 12:26 AM
Snakeye Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
I think this is an important game as we can give the returning players some game time and rhythm and also a chance to go deeper into the competition. Klopp confirmed Adrian will start. Not sure if minamino will play because he played the majority of the wolves game but I'd like to see this team.

Adrian
Williams Matip Lovren Larouci

Lallana Fabinho Chirevilla

Elliot Origi Jones

Back to Back World Champions baby!
T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
It could be a dodgy pitch... and there could be some ole fashioned 'English' tackles flying around. Might not be worth risking Fabinho.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
If we lose today with the young guns playing i won't even be upset as then we have more time for epl and cl. Can see Fab playing last 30 minutes or so.

Snakeye Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Oli
If we lose today with the young guns playing i won't even be upset as then we have more time for epl and cl. Can see Fab playing last 30 minutes or so.

So u don't want a treble or a double? This is a very special season, why just stop at winning the league when we can make it extra special? Odd

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Snakeye
I think this is an important game as we can give the returning players some game time and rhythm and also a chance to go deeper into the competition. Klopp confirmed Adrian will start. Not sure if minamino will play because he played the majority of the wolves game but I'd like to see this team.

Adrian
Williams Matip Lovren Larouci

Lallana Fabinho Chirevilla

Elliot Origi Jones

Minamino should play, he has rested a lot

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
It could be a dodgy pitch... and there could be some ole fashioned 'English' tackles flying around. Might not be worth risking Fabinho.

I'm not sure if I'd risk Lovren or Matip either, we know what they are like for picking up injuries! dodgy pitch and lower league opposition is not good for them.

O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
Originally Posted By Snakeye
Originally Posted By Oli

So u don't want a treble or a double? This is a very special season, why just stop at winning the league when we can make it extra special? Odd

Of course i want it all but epl and cl are the main thing. Otherwise we would play our best today also. So losing out in fa cup is the smallest problem.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
We can't wrap them up in cotton wool all the time, these are the games that our fringe stake a claim for 1st team duties / bench.

I'd go with:

Adrian

Williams Lovren Matip Larouchi

Fabinho

Lallana Keita

Elliot Jones

Origi

Score prediction:

Shrewsbury 0 v 3 Liverpool

KopTalk Editor
KopTalk Editor
LFC: Adrian; Williams, Matip, Lovren (c), Larouci; Fabinho, Chirivella, Jones; Elliott, Origi, Minamino.

SUBS: Kelleher, Keita, Firmino, Salah, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Hoever, Alexander-Arnold.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Dunk
LFC: Adrian; Williams, Matip, Lovren (c), Larouci; Fabinho, Chirivella, Jones; Elliott, Origi, Minamino.

SUBS: Kelleher, Keita, Firmino, Salah, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Hoever, Alexander-Arnold.

I have high hopes for Minamino

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion