KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Klopp reiterated that he is not for sale in his press conference. He said why should we help another club when we need to help our cause, a few weeks ago we only had kids on the bench when 5 or 6 senior players were injured so we need everybody. It is common sense, we need the depth as we continue this season.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
Anyone else thinking a new LB is massively important?

Robbo has looked knackered recently. Milner is injured and can't cover him.

Robbo was easily the worst player on the pitch against Utd and it can only be because he plays every week.

He needs cover. He needs competition.

R
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
R
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By RedJohn
In today's market I'd say someone's getting an absolute bargain at £25m.
I hope we keep him though he may want more starts. Top quality squad player.

25m for a player who hardly plays, how is that a bargain, he is not even young with potential? How can that be a bargain?

25m isn't record breaking these days, lower table teams throw that kind of money around on average players. He's a quality international and he'd get in most premierleague teams I'd say.

He's only not playing often because he's part of the best team in the world. We should have an abundance of cash so if we can keep players like this happy, why sell - unless Klopp identifies a replacement with more potential of course.

He's 28 and his injury record isn't bad either.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
In today's market I'd say someone's getting an absolute bargain at £25m.
I hope we keep him though he may want more starts. Top quality squad player.

25m for a player who hardly plays, how is that a bargain, he is not even young with potential? How can that be a bargain?

25m isn't record breaking these days, lower table teams throw that kind of money around on average players. He's a quality international and he'd get in most premierleague teams I'd say.

He's only not playing often because he's part of the best team in the world. We should have an abundance of cash so if we can keep players like this happy, why sell - unless Klopp identifies a replacement with more potential of course.

He's 28 and his injury record isn't bad either.

His injury record has been awful this season

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Since 2010/2011 there are 5 seasons he has been out for at least a month with various injuries. That's quite a lot.

Oh, and he's currently valued at £ 19.8 m.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/xherdan-shaqiri/verletzungen/spieler/86792

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
We won't sell Shaq yet, I expect he will leave in the summer as he will want to play more games. TBF allot of the time he's been out injured this season, so I think Klopp would have used him more.

I can see Shaq popping up in a game and getting a vital equaliser/winner, like he did last year against Utd.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
I think we should go for Traore, I've always thought he had potential, he played really well against us last night, I've not seen a player cause us so many problems, he's very fast and strong, he's improved over the last year, he's still raw but has more of a finished product now with crossing.

He'd be great cover for the front 3, imagine opponents defenders seeing us take Mane off and bring on Traore for the last 30 minutes!

I think Klopp could really develop him and turn him into the finished product, similar to what he did with Aubameyang, Klopp loves a project with a young player. One of the top clubs will be in for him in the next year, we should get in now.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
I think we should go for Traore, I've always thought he had potential, he played really well against us last night, I've not seen a player cause us so many problems, he's very fast and strong, he's improved over the last year, he's still raw but has more of a finished product now with crossing.

He'd be great cover for the front 3, imagine opponents defenders seeing us take Mane off and bring on Traore for the last 30 minutes!

I think Klopp could really develop him and turn him into the finished product, similar to what he did with Aubameyang, Klopp loves a project with a young player. One of the top clubs will be in for him in the next year, we should get in now.

Yes, if there is one player I am definitely convinced we should sign is him, but he will probably be too expensive for our owners unless we sell Mane or Salah

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E

Yes, if there is one player I am definitely convinced we should sign is him, but he will probably be too expensive for our owners unless we sell Mane or Salah

I guess it depends on his contract, he left Barca when he was you and went to Villa & Boro, where he didn't do much, so Wolves have picked him up cheap I guess, I think he would jump at the chance to join us, we'd have to pay, but I don' think it would be a huge fee, maybe £30-40 million?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

I guess it depends on his contract, he left Barca when he was you and went to Villa & Boro, where he didn't do much, so Wolves have picked him up cheap I guess, I think he would jump at the chance to join us, we'd have to pay, but I don' think it would be a huge fee, maybe £30-40 million?

I think he will cost more after his performances

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion