Print Thread
Rate Thread
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad

Start watching 20 minutes in...

What an embarrassment!

I watch The Sunday Supplement every week and I have never heard Custis ever give Liverpool any credit without him sniping or throwing in some underhand remarks...Sunday he was at his green eyed monster best, the other pundits were laughing at him!

Custis said, “All this eulogising about Liverpool, yes I understand it, but let’s remember that they blew the title last season. This time last year when they went to Manchester City and could have gone 10 points clear. Great game. Lost it. Four points and then they struggled for the next couple of weeks and City went ahead.”

Custis continued, “When the bar is that high [referring to Manchester City’s run last season], that is what they have got to do. Credit to them, they have actually gone on and what City did last season, seems to have exhausted them. The reason we are talking about this is that it has taken 30 years to win the league.”

We lost 1 league game all last season, what a wank...er!

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
He's a bit of a weirdo and a joke. I remember in the buildup to the City game in the CL a few years ago, and he we was laughing at the idea of us having a chance.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
He suits his paper, pair of c*nts.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
I put this in the shoutbox on Sunday. Thanks for putting this in a thread Pickles so everyone can see Cuntis in all his glory.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
I think whilst he was saying that he was having a right old hand shandy under the table.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Its funny seeing the other reporters bemused by him, apparently we've had a good 12 months lol

When's his op to remove his tongue from Mourinho's arse? lol

TBF it's great to see his fume and annoyance at Liverpool's current dominance.

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion