Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
Stop all this cowardly shithousery. We win our game on hand we’re 19 points clear. It’s all but done. We won’t lose 6 games. Our team is too good. It’s over. Let’s enjoy it. The arrogance has been well earned. We’ve had to wait 30 years. I’m not going to be reserved, not now. I’m going to be as unbearable as I absolutely can be all the way until the start of next season, and I’m going to love every minute of it.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Lawro has us drawing 1 v 1 on Thursday and

Jimmy Krankie has us getting beat 2 v 1

Thursday night's game @Wolves is on paper one of the toughest left alongside our trip to The Etihaad on 04/04/20. Win on Thursday night and our overly pessimistic fans can finally wash their lucky underpants (they stink!) and enjoy the fat lady singing!

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Youve posted earlier as Kop Prophet that you are with Klopp on this one.

Now its the other extreme as Ghost Goal.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
?

I've been fairly bullish about our chances since early November using stats outlining our chances. I did not expect us at the start of the season to challenge for the PL Title this season, you can go back and read my posts back then. What you will see is a steady realization using stats that we are going to win the PL. I'm not afraid to say I was wrong and I'm not going to keep denying until the maths say otherwise.

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Will it be enough for you to fly over from the States to Liverpool to celebrate our title by watching a game?

G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
Is that a hint of OOT bashing I see? Jog on you wool. I live 15 minutes away from the ground.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By Markhutch1
Will it be enough for you to fly over from the States to Liverpool to celebrate our title by watching a game?

I probably won't make this season unfortunately but I intend to take my 7 year old Daughter to her first ever game at Anfield next autumn to experience the 20+ years as a season ticket holder that I was, following the team home and away and around Europe.
I'll also take her around where I grew up in Knotty Ash!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I am celebrating nothing yet. However, it's looking promising, isn't it?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I'm totally fine with the players only focusing on the next game, but I'm going to celebrate as much as I please. I haven't seen a league title in my lifetime, and I am going to enjoy every second of this. Me celebrating isn't going to make these professionals slip up.

R
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
R
That chant does sound silly. We've got much better ones to use.. 'Idiot's a bit much though.

That said, if we win the next 2 surely it can't be in doubt. 19 points with 42 to play?

I'm cautiously optimistic, being a liverpool fan, but it all seems inevitable this year and City look a long way from the side they were last year. They don't believe they can win it anymore and will probably drop more points that we will. Our opposition look like they're resigned to losing to us too. Just like the days of Fergie-time, it's psychological now.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion