Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
W
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
W
If we win our 2 games in hand we could have a 19point lead over both Man City and Leicester.

Would that be enough to say the title race is over?

We would have to lose 6 games and our run in is a lot easier than Man Citys.

thoughts?

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Not over until its mathematically won for me, but City/Leicester dropping points lately means it takes the pressure off us with such a large gap.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Not over until its mathematically won for me, but City/Leicester dropping points lately means it takes the pressure off us with such a large gap.

Agree. Although it’d be one monumental collapse to lose it if we get 19 points clear.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
We need to keep winning starting with tommorow and don't relax until its mathematically impossible to catch us.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By ecnirp98

Agree. Although it’d be one monumental collapse to lose it if we get 19 points clear.

Yep, but after 30 years of waiting, I'm not ruling anything out, but this is a very different team/mentality to the teams that have failed in the past 30 years TBF.

P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
Originally Posted By Welsh_Wizard
If we win our 2 games in hand we could have a 19point lead over both Man City and Leicester.

thoughts?

Yes win the next 2 games and it is over. Although I think it is over already.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
It won't be over until the maths say so. Nobody has lost such a lead before possibly because no one has ever had such a lead. agree that the likelihood is slim, but it's not impossible. If there's any team that can achieve the almost impossible … er… it's us! crazy

But seriously.. you just never know. One bad result, a couple of key injuries and then the pressure of trying to get over the line could kick in. As I said, hopefully it's not likely... but whilst it remains a possibility let's not tempt fate.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Welsh_Wizard

thoughts?

Not sure what you mean by over, should we just stop playing or stop playing our best team?

O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
What happened to January of miscontent? Tbh i am not celebrating anything until it's over.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By Oli
What happened to January of miscontent? Tbh i am not celebrating anything until it's over.

5hit I forgot about that. Maybe Welshie trying to be wrong again for a United win this time?

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion