Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
A
he has improved a lot this season. past seasons i felt he was too ordinary but he added urgency in his passing game and is able to position his body correctly to receive balls from the defence and turn quickly now. In past seasons he would have to take 2-3 touches just to freaking turn.

I think he has been especially impressive in some of the recent games but he is still down the pecking order in terms of importance to the team IMO.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
He was suspended for 3 PL games (21 days - between 13 April and 4 May 2014) due to a red card.

Not a good time to lose his mojo.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Much of this stems from last season where towards the end he was getting goals and getting forward. This season he is setting the pace of the game and without Fabinho he has had to step up even more. He has been out on the right wing and played CB v Monterrey. We have injuries and he is plugging all the gaps and carrying out his day job to perfection.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By AngryAsianRed
he has improved a lot this season. past seasons i felt he was too ordinary but he added urgency in his passing game and is able to position his body correctly to receive balls from the defence and turn quickly now. In past seasons he would have to take 2-3 touches just to freaking turn.

I think he has been especially impressive in some of the recent games but he is still down the pecking order in terms of importance to the team IMO.

All our midfielders are including Fabinho as we saw since his injury. Our midfielders need to be hard workers which can be learned from training.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion